Staten Island, NY

Posted June 20, 2013
P.S. 23 is an excellent school with teachers who put forth great effort in educating their students. The faculty and staff are very involved and available to the parents for any questions or concerns. I have sent all three of my children to this school and they have received quality educations. The only "bad" fact is that it doesn't go to the eighth grade because the children don't want to leave.

Posted July 18, 2011
A truly remarkable school. The teachers and administrators are highly professional and very dedicated. All questions are answered and parents are kept very well informed. The PTA is strong and a very positive influence on the P.S. 23 community. Both of my children have been given a solid foundation upon which they will build their future academic success. My son qualified for Staten Island Technical High School and starts there in the fall. My daughter begins at I.S. 24 in the fall with the same strong foundation, and I expect her to follow her brother to S.I. Tech. There is no doubt in my mind that P.S. 23 is one of the finest schools the N.Y.C.D.O.E. has to offer. J. Schermerhorn

Posted November 10, 2010
Granddaughter loves going everyday. Adores her teacher and is happy and eager to learn.

Posted November 09, 2010
it is a great school with a wonderful helpful staff.

Posted November 08, 2010
My grandchildren are getting an excellent education. The parents are very involved with the school and seem to go out of their way to volunteer to help out at the school.

Posted November 06, 2010
I know my children are safe and they have been thriving since their first day at P.S.23. It is like their home away from home, one big happy family. Friendly, caring teacher's and staff make it possible for children to feel comfortable, safe and happy to be there.

Posted November 04, 2010
I have 2 children in PS23: 1st grade and Kindergartern. They both have learned so much and enjoy school. It is a safe, clean and caring environment for the children to learn. The teachers are excellent. In addition, the after school programs, fairs and school trips are educational and diverse. It is a public school with a private school feel. I am very happy with my decision to send my children to PS23 in Richmondtown.

Posted November 03, 2010
Our school our children and keeping parents informed.

Posted November 02, 2010
I am pleased so far with the staff and my daughter seems to really enjoy going to school everyday!

Posted November 01, 2010
My mom is a teacher here and I have been able to see up close and personal all the wonderful things the school has to offer and how each and every teacher has a love for what they do and care for each student.

Ps 23 Richmondtown
30 Natick Street, Staten Island, NY  10306
Last modified Ps 23 Richmondtown is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 23 Richmondtown Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 40 reviews. Top