Bad
Good

PS 30 is a great school! My daughter has had wonderful teachers and is doing great in all her classes. She has learned alot. If you have questions or concerns the teachers and staff are very accomodating. The principal and AP are great. All the activities and fundraising events are also fun to be involved with. Bottom line, Great School!

A welcoming environment with a true sense of community. I would and do recommend this school as a wonderful place to send children.

simply as our old school motto stated "A Great Place to Grow" and now we use the motto " Leaping to the Top' since we have chosen a jaguar as our school mascot. The school is a very welcoming place to learn and grow. We cherish each child as if they were our own. We have made great strides in making our school a warm environment and THE PLACE to learn. We have a very dedicated staff and parent population. We are a multi generational school with a lot of parent involvment. Our Parents have monthly fndraisers supporting the school in each and every step of the way. We do not receive frederal funding as most others do so we work hard together to get what the children and staff need. We are very supportive to each other and work very hard day and night to make PS 30 tgthe place we call home!

MR. Ihne is very unprofessional tried explaining my child is in danger and he turns and changes her para with out notifying me and then tells me he is not budging and can do as he want cause he is acting principal.

Time for Spina to go!!!!!!!!!!! no room for the 4 & 5 grade since Pre-k . the 4 and 5 grade need to be outside due to no room and staff in he building. Such a shame. Do the right thing Spina and leave our once great school!!!!

This past yearsssss, PS30 isn't as good as it use to be. Is it due to change of principal?? And this year PS30 started Pre-K, throw the 4th and 5th grade outside the school yard in early cold morning till class start. Cold,windy,rain,snow or shine- it doesn't matter, poor kids be outside waiting due to school doesn't have enough space to put kids in before class start. So I don't understand why PS30 open for Pre-K since it doesn't have enough spacing for student to stay indoor!!!

its a geeat school, and always helping the children who need it most!

Great staff, students & P.T.A....strong academics & arts programs!!

The teachers are great. Especially the fine arts program... Music, performing arts and visual arts. Oh and the ballroom dancing teams and music memory teams continue to place when competing with other boroughs. Go P.S. 30!

I went to P.S.30 as a child and now my son is going there. I loved the school then and I still love it now. Great kids, great teachers and great parents.

Last modified Ps 30 Westerleigh is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.