Staten Island, NY

Posted June 30, 2014
This is a wonderful school with teachers who care. My son has been in this school for two years now and this great that has really helped him grow. He's had one of the best, most caring teachers Mr. Q who has helped him improve his reading, writing and made him more confident. Never had a problem with the administrative staff either, they've always been helpful. I highly recommend this school.

Posted September 11, 2013
My daughter just started kindergarten in this school and we are very happy that everything went great. Teachers are great, school nice and clean. Management is very professional.

Posted September 10, 2013
My 5 year old just started kindergarten this week and so far so good. The teachers and staff seem very nice and I am truly looking foward to a great school year!!

Ps 32 The Gifford School 3

Posted November 18, 2012
Excellent teachers in this school. My children have been very fortunate and have had a great experience so far. Too bad the Administration isn't as wonderful as the teachers are. Any time I have dealt with them they are rude and dismissive. It's a shame because the principal is starting to bring the school down.

Posted June 30, 2012
What an excellent school! Both my children attended the school for the past 5 years. Mrs Beck is awesome! Such caring and competent staff. My children thrive in this wonderful school!

Ps 32 The Gifford School 4

Posted June 29, 2012
My children are doing great at PS 32. They have wonderful teachers that treat my children like their own. The Music dept is wonderful. It has given my daughter such confidence in all areas.

Ps 32 The Gifford School 4

Posted January 18, 2011
I think P.S. 32 is a good school my kids do very well there.Most of the teachers are very nice and helpful.

Ps 32 The Gifford School 0

Posted November 05, 2010
This is a great school, with great students, teachers, and parents.

Posted October 29, 2010
we support our cousin, and want to help his great school make some money!!

Posted October 28, 2010
I love P.S. 32 because it is a fun and friendly learning environment for my daughter. The teachers are dedicated and loving toward the children. They make learning fun!

Ps 32 The Gifford School
32 Elverton Avenue, Staten Island, NY  10308
Last modified Ps 32 The Gifford School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 32 The Gifford School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 67 reviews. Top