Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)

Very happy with the staff and teacher Ms.Bebtley my daughter she's new at ps36 she's always talking about the staff and how welcome and comftirble she is!!!

My son is in the 4th grade at the school. I belive the school is great and the teachers put a lot of effort into it. My son also received great help with ESL . I have to praise Ms. Wintroph for this . All the teachers put their heart and soul into this. And I am sorry to contradict others but the principal is very approachable. When I took my son to state test prep in the early morning she is usually there greeting the children. The only reasons I do not give it a 5 stars is because that is always something that can be improved.

i went to this school when i was in kindergarden - 3rd grade it was a great school im not a parent but i was in that school a couple years ago in 2009 i had to move and it was a hard for me to move

I graduated from here over 40 years ago, my brother and sisters attended as well as my son and daughter and now my grandson. The teachers are dedicated to the kids and their education. Although the population has exploded there is still a small town feel here, and it's always a good sign when parents become involved

i WOULD RATE THIS SCHOOL 5 STARS BECAUSE OF MRS. FERTEL, MY GRANDAUGHTER'S THIRD GRADE TEACHER. ALL HER PAST TEACHERS WERE VERY GOOD TOO BUT SHE NEVER WANTED TO PICK UP A BOOK AND READ ON HER OWN. THAT CHANGED WHEN SHE GOT MRS. FERTEL AS A TEACHER WHO MADE HER FEEL SO COMFORTABLE AND MADE READING FUN. NOW SHE HAS IMPROVED ON HER READING AND ALWAYS PICKS UP BOOKS ALL OVER AND LOVES READING. I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE THIS DAY

My son started with PreKG and now in first grade. He has made amazing progress,thanks to the the dedication and commitment of teachers in last three years. I can not comment on principal since I do not know much about her. I saw bad review about her from some parents but I believe she is doing her job OK. You have to realize she is in the final phase of her career. I am man and I must admit very few dads show up. It looks like only women are carrying the burden of education in this country.

I love the teachers at this school! My son graduated last year and my daughter is in pre-k this year. I will say however like as some previously commented the principal needs to go. It took me 2 years to get the assistance my son needed. She never took my calls never replied to letters written. She is lacking in many areas and sho be given a pink slip. She perhaps be more qualified as a janitor or kitchen staff in my opinion!

I am in highschool now and i have to say that i am in love with that school. I miss all of my teachers!!! They changed the school since i was there i wish my teachers remembered me though

Wonderful Teachers, JUST WONDERFUL, The Principal is a JOKE, She needs to go ASAP. my child has been assaulted twice in the lunchroom and SHE WONT EVEN TAKE our CAlls.

My son has attended PS 36 since kindergarten and is now a fourth grader. My son is getting a top notch education and all the teachers truly care about the children. I know they will use the money wisely.

Last modified Ps 36 J C Drumgoole is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.