Staten Island, NY

Posted February 24, 2014
This is a wonderful school and we are sad to leave here. The principal, teachers and all the staffs are professional and very caring at the same time. They offer a variety of programs to help each student and my son gained so much from this school.

Posted September 24, 2013
P.S. 39 is an excellent school. My daughter has been there since kindergarten and her teachers are great. Leaving kindergarten, my daughter had problems readin and they had so many programs and tools that helped her trmendously. She is now in second grade and has no prblems whatsoever. The principal is helpful and knos you by name. It's like an extended family.

Ps 39 Francis J Murphy Jr 4

Posted September 23, 2013
Ps 39 si ny great school with great staff. My kids and I are very happy at this school.

Posted May 20, 2011
This school was awesome. I wish that we could of stayed there longer. It was an amazing school, and i had a great time here. The teachers were awesome, the principal Mr.Corso was great. I learned so much in this school and I loved it. It had great programs and it was a great time. I miss this school so much!

Posted October 30, 2009
Both my kids go there. I am happy with the teachers, with the programs, the way they care about my kids.

Posted September 24, 2009
I have two children attending PS 39 and so far I have been pleased with my children's progress. The only concern I have is, I would like to see more minority teachers at this school due to the mixture of students attending.

Posted August 18, 2009

Posted August 12, 2009
I love PS 39. The Teachers are wonderful, The parent coordinator Dina is one in a million and the Mr. Corso is great. The school is like a family. My son loved the school. And now he has to move on to another school for 6th grade. To all parents - just know this - they care about the kids and look out for them. You do not find that in many schools. My son's best memories were made in ps 39. Sue Puma Congleton

Posted July 26, 2009
i love this school mr .c is great with the kids

Posted June 18, 2009

Ps 39 Francis J Murphy Jr
71 Sand Lane, Staten Island, NY  10305
Last modified Ps 39 Francis J Murphy Jr is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 39 Francis J Murphy Jr Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top