Posted September 29, 2013
I remember going to this school back when I was 6 years old. I went everyday with my friend, Kristen. I'm now 16 years old and I miss it dearly. I remember it as if it was yesterday. I would love to visit there sometime again.

Posted April 22, 2013
Love the Pre K program, my son loves to go to school everyday. He has an amazing teacher, she is wonderful wish she can move up to the next grade. He has learned so much, reading, writing, drawing and enjoys the music class. The PTA does an amazing job, they truly care for all the kids. They make you feel welcome in the school.

Posted March 22, 2013
I love this school. Two children in, and one more entering in 2 years. Great bi-lingual ed program starting in First Grade. My high performing children are being pushed beyond grade level. VERY COMMITTED PTA. I have had great teachers, and a professional and committed Principal. The air conditioned auditorium is great, as are the smart boards and mac labs. LOVE THE SCHOOL!

Ps 44 Thomas C Brown 4

Posted June 03, 2011
P.S. 44 makes you feel welcome. Test scores are not everything, if you look at the progress of the the test scores the are improving every year. It is a great friedly school that gives you plenty of options to get involved.

Ps 44 Thomas C Brown 0

Posted May 19, 2010
With the collaboration of the P.T.A members, staff, afterschool staff and principals, P.S. 44 has been a great environment for my daughter during and after school.

Ps 44 Thomas C Brown 3

Posted March 25, 2010

Ps 44 Thomas C Brown 1

Posted November 23, 2009

Ps 44 Thomas C Brown 1

Posted September 20, 2009

Ps 44 Thomas C Brown 0

Posted August 28, 2009
This school is GREAT and so are the kids, people have to consider that not every child comes from a home with two working parents who are always there for them, give these students a little support and they can go a long way..I have been there and I have seen it also these children will cheer you up if you are ever down.....

Ps 44 Thomas C Brown 4

Posted March 18, 2009
This school is the first out of home experience for my child, she loves her teachers, her classmates, everyone is so nice at the office and listens to what I have to say...I love the fact that they wear a uniform...I'm thankful I chose this school to introduce my child to the school setting, I would recommend it to any parent that asks me about a pre-k for their child.

Ps 44 Thomas C Brown
80 Maple Pky, Staten Island, NY  10303
Last modified Ps 44 Thomas C Brown is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 44 Thomas C Brown Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top