Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I love the staff at this school. They make me feel appreciated and involved in everything that's going on. They all know my children by name. If myself or my husband or ex-husband goes to get the kids they know exactly who we are and can also call us by name. They all treat our kids like their own and always encourage them to do better in a positive way. It makes me feel great to know my kids are in such great hands and that they're safe in that school. The principal was out sick for a while and we were so worried about him because to us they're also like family to us. My children are well cared for and doing great academically. I couldn't have asked for a better school or staff to trust my children with. I'm very thankful for them.

So far this school has been good for my 9 yr. old daughter! The teachers she's had are great and really nice and they have excellent teaching skills!

The school is horrible and some of the teachers are mean to the kids for no reason

This used to be my school many years ago. We didn't get away with sloppy writing, everything had to be neat & in its place z& correct! We would have to do it over if not. Teachers need to stand up for the right to discipline, & grades & performance would be much better! We are all failing our kids, by making it too easy on them! Crying shame!!!

I remember going to this school back when I was 6 years old. I went everyday with my friend, Kristen. I'm now 16 years old and I miss it dearly. I remember it as if it was yesterday. I would love to visit there sometime again.

Love the Pre K program, my son loves to go to school everyday. He has an amazing teacher, she is wonderful wish she can move up to the next grade. He has learned so much, reading, writing, drawing and enjoys the music class. The PTA does an amazing job, they truly care for all the kids. They make you feel welcome in the school.

I love this school. Two children in, and one more entering in 2 years. Great bi-lingual ed program starting in First Grade. My high performing children are being pushed beyond grade level. VERY COMMITTED PTA. I have had great teachers, and a professional and committed Principal. The air conditioned auditorium is great, as are the smart boards and mac labs. LOVE THE SCHOOL!

P.S. 44 makes you feel welcome. Test scores are not everything, if you look at the progress of the the test scores the are improving every year. It is a great friedly school that gives you plenty of options to get involved.

With the collaboration of the P.T.A members, staff, afterschool staff and principals, P.S. 44 has been a great environment for my daughter during and after school.

This school is GREAT and so are the kids, people have to consider that not every child comes from a home with two working parents who are always there for them, give these students a little support and they can go a long way..I have been there and I have seen it also these children will cheer you up if you are ever down.....

Last modified Ps 44 Thomas C Brown is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.