Bad
Good

Ps 57 Hubert H Humphrey 5

Posted October 24, 2013
my school is improving tremendously. I love working there. The teachers and staff are like a family. We care for our students.

Ps 57 Hubert H Humphrey 5

Posted August 25, 2013
my child just graduated from there and she really missed and love that school!!!! :D

Ps 57 Hubert H Humphrey 4

Posted September 27, 2008
My kids are attending their second year at PS57. The location of the school is not that good. The school itself so far has been good. My issue is that it doesn't have that family friendly feeling. I think every parent looks for that when they enter a school. Their secretaries are very rude and need a vacation. The principal has showned that she cares for the students educational needs. The only complaints I get from my kids is that the lunch is awful. Other than that Kudos to the teachers and principals. Keep up the good work.

Ps 57 Hubert H Humphrey 2

Posted February 03, 2004
From what I've witnessed so far, the new principal has been doing a great job. However, the school's test scores speak for themselves. Also, I was quite disappointed to see my daughter come home yesterday with a book from 1964(!), and her homework was to do the first 30 pages, all with 4 questions each! We were quite lucky with her kindargarten and 1st grade teacher, but we are actually transferring her to a different school this year because of her 2nd grade teacher.

Ps 57 Hubert H Humphrey
140 Palma Drive, Staten Island, NY  10304
Last modified Ps 57 Hubert H Humphrey is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.