Staten Island, NY
Students enrolled: 3,230

Susan E Wagner High School 2

Posted March 31, 2014
This school really puts in a lot of effort, and I commend them for that. But they are overwhelmed by overcrowding, gangs, drugs. My child has been attacked inside the building and I am looking for a new school

Posted August 19, 2013
I absolutely love this school, it is such a nice school. I get to learn so many things while i'm in wagner throughout the entire day. The teachers are great, guidance counselors are amazing and deans are cool, but most important of all the entire staff of the school is very dedicated. If you live in Staten Island this is one of the schools you want to go to. Good Luck in this wonderful school!!!

Posted June 21, 2013
Today is my graduation day from Susan E Wagner, I have been in this school for the past 4 years. I am truly going to miss this school, this school and the people inside made me feel safe and happy and I am so happy and proud to call myself a falcon and a graduate of Susan E Wagner High School.

Susan E Wagner High School 1

Posted November 01, 2012
Read between the lines. diverse and multi cultural isn't exactly a good thing. Nit the best choice.

Posted November 21, 2011
i'm currently a sophomore at susan wagner and it's an INCREDIBLE school . the principal gets involved with the kids and and the fundraisers for every academy and he walks around the lunchroom sometimes just to talk to students , he's a great man ; the teachers find the perfect balance between being someone a student can joke around and talk to and being an educator ; susan wagner has different academies and classes for almost any occupation you like . there are so many extra curricular activities , there's a club for almost anything you could think of . the school-wide events are numerous , and the staff makes it a place you genuinely want to go to every day .

Posted November 08, 2010
Wonderful school. Great staff. Wonderful teachers.

Posted October 28, 2010
the school is well run, great teachers, sports programs, approachable adminstrative staff, wonderful elightening programs.

Posted October 21, 2010
I Love this school because it helped my grandchildren to learn great values and to be good at all they do. The teachers are great and my with their help have furthered there studies

Posted October 19, 2010
This school has showed my children diveristy of studies as well as teaching them commaderity amoungst fellow students. This school has the most amazing Football program , It allows a boy to enter and learn determination, drive as well as brotherhood & when he is done learning with this program he leaves a young man ready to face the world. I can just tell you as a parnet who graduated from this school as well as having a daughter graduate from this school as well as my son a sohmore in this school, I have been pleased of the educaton and love that we all recieved from this great school...

Posted September 30, 2010
My daughter is a freshman so we are still learning about Susan E. Wagner. But, my daughter loves it, so I love it.

Susan E Wagner High School
1200 Manor Road, Staten Island, NY  10314
Last modified Susan E Wagner High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Susan E Wagner High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 52 reviews. Top