Posted January 01, 2014
Wonderful school, very happy parent here!!!!very happy kid too!!!! My DD's teacher Ms Henderson is young and funny and my DD loves to go to school, very professional, she is learning a lot, yes test results are important but the fact that my kid is learning and loving it is what most matter to me.

St. John Villa Academy-Elementary 3

Posted October 04, 2013
School is ok. However, after studing one year, our state tests results dropped. Not enough challenging HW on Math, ELA.

Posted October 08, 2010
We love the school. My children find this a home away from home where the children are cared about and receive the best education that they could possibly give them.

Posted May 07, 2010
the staff has exceeded my expectations!!

Posted April 23, 2010
A consideration of the 'whole child' attention is given in every area of life to insure that children excel academically, personally, spiritually.

Posted April 23, 2010
nice & small; great teachers; friendly & warm atmosphere. family-like atmosphere.

Posted January 12, 2010
I have been a parent in SJVA for the last 8 years. SJVA is a wonderful school with so much to offer. It is small so that each child gets the attention he or shes deserves. Academically I think its great for both the lower and upper grades. It is departmental from 5th grade up and it has advanced math for 7th and 8th grade (8th grade math is taught in the High School). Compare our scholarship results to other schools and you will see that SJVA is tops! If you are looking for extra ciricular activities, SJVA has something for every child including sports (basketball, track, cross country, swimming), drama, newspaper, student council, and band to name a few.

St. John Villa Academy-Elementary 1

Posted October 06, 2009

St. John Villa Academy-Elementary 1

Posted October 03, 2009

Posted June 13, 2009
SVJA is an welcoming and caring school. The educated staff puts the interest of the student first. I wish I sent my child there sooner.

St. John Villa Academy-Elementary
57 Cleveland Pl, Staten Island, NY  10305
Last modified St. John Villa Academy-Elementary is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. John Villa Academy-Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top