Staten Island, NY

Notre Dame Academy Elementary 1

Posted March 14, 2015
My daughter attends NDA. She has been attending since the 5th grade. She is consistently being verbally and physically harassed. I feel as though nothing is being done about this situation since she comes home depressed constantly, and feels unworthy of affection anymore. I hope that this situations being taken care of and that the outcome will improve soon, but fear that this will not happen before she is gone, since this has been taking place over a long period of time.

Notre Dame Academy Elementary 4

Posted February 06, 2015
Very welcome school and friendly, my daughter adjusted very well Teachers are very involved and knows your child

Posted January 22, 2015
Notre Dame Academy is in a league of it's own. You will notice it the minute you enter the property. The grounds are beautiful and well kept. The students are well mannered and kind to each other and to the parents and staff. There is something special about the atmosphere and about the girls that attend the school. They are taught to be well rounded and independent. Academically they are challenged to reach their full potential. Socially they are nurtured to be giving and kind young ladies. I am proud to be an NDA parent and share in the wonderful family environment the school offers.

Posted January 13, 2015
NDA is an amazing gem on the hill: The grounds are beautiful. The buildings are completely modernized--like no other school I've seen. The faculty and staff are caring and nurturing to the children, which is reflected in the children's kindness to each other. The academics are rigorous but appropriate. And the families are supportive and help to build a great community.

Posted October 19, 2014
I have two children that attend NDA and they love their school. Great education and great school spirit.

Posted June 25, 2014
My daughter has been a student at Notre Dame Academy for the past 2 years, having completed Pre K and Kindergarten. It is a wonderful school and her teachers have been excellent! It is a warm, caring and nurturing environment that offers a quality education academically. The teachers, staff and parents work together as a team with the ultimate goal of helping our daughters grow and develop academically, emotionally and spiritually. I am so happy and proud to be a part of the Notre Dame Elementary School family!

Posted November 26, 2013
Notre Dame Acedemy is a wonderful school. They offer a great education in an ideal environment.

Posted November 18, 2013
My daughter recently enrolled in Notre Dame Academy as a transfer student. Before I enrolled her, I was worried about how taxing the transition will be on her. I am very happy to say that the transition was seamless. The girls in her grade welcomed her in the lunchroom on her first day, and you would think that they were friends for years. I am very happy with the academics and the environment that this school provides. Choosing NDA for my daughter was the best decision my husband and I ever made!

Posted September 24, 2013
As a parent, I am very pleased with Notre Dame Academy. If only I could send my two sons here also!

Posted September 24, 2013
I had recently enrolled my daughter into Notre Dame Academy Elementary. To say I am completely thrilled with this school is an understatement. Her teachers are wonderful and are providing my daughter with the foundation for long term success. My only regret is not enrolling her sooner.

Notre Dame Academy Elementary
78 Howard Ave, Staten Island, NY  10301
Last modified Notre Dame Academy Elementary is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Notre Dame Academy Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 39 reviews. Top