Staten Island, NY

Posted October 19, 2014
I have two children that attend NDA and they love their school. Great education and great school spirit.

Posted June 25, 2014
My daughter has been a student at Notre Dame Academy for the past 2 years, having completed Pre K and Kindergarten. It is a wonderful school and her teachers have been excellent! It is a warm, caring and nurturing environment that offers a quality education academically. The teachers, staff and parents work together as a team with the ultimate goal of helping our daughters grow and develop academically, emotionally and spiritually. I am so happy and proud to be a part of the Notre Dame Elementary School family!

Posted November 26, 2013
Notre Dame Acedemy is a wonderful school. They offer a great education in an ideal environment.

Posted November 18, 2013
My daughter recently enrolled in Notre Dame Academy as a transfer student. Before I enrolled her, I was worried about how taxing the transition will be on her. I am very happy to say that the transition was seamless. The girls in her grade welcomed her in the lunchroom on her first day, and you would think that they were friends for years. I am very happy with the academics and the environment that this school provides. Choosing NDA for my daughter was the best decision my husband and I ever made!

Posted September 24, 2013
As a parent, I am very pleased with Notre Dame Academy. If only I could send my two sons here also!

Posted September 24, 2013
I had recently enrolled my daughter into Notre Dame Academy Elementary. To say I am completely thrilled with this school is an understatement. Her teachers are wonderful and are providing my daughter with the foundation for long term success. My only regret is not enrolling her sooner.

Posted September 13, 2013
My daughter has been at NDA since pre-k. She has been educated, nurtured, protected and loved. Sr. Rose was the very foundation of NDA and she is very much missed. I believe that Mrs. Signorelli cares very much for her students and faculty, is very intelligent and will continue NDA's greatness going forward. She is devoted to the mission of Notre Dame Academy and will strive to continue an atmosphere of exemplary education.

Posted September 13, 2013
Notre Dame Academy is doing a wonderful job preparing the girls for high school. The teachers are excellent, always going above and beyond.

Notre Dame Academy Elementary 1

Posted June 12, 2013
My child has been in this school since 2nd grade and she is completing 6th grade this year. If you notice, there is a shift in opinion that took place after Sr. Rose Galligan passed away in January, 2012. We personally have encountered incompetence, bullying, a complete lack of communication between the administration, teachers and parents and a generally horrific environment. My daughter now HATES going to school. This school is a petri dish full of bad bacteria. If your kid is bullied, they do nothing. They lack leadership, compassion and direction. It is a rudderless ship and I can't pull my kid out soon enough. The parents are every bit as cliqueish as the kids. I know kids whose parents put them into activities in OTHER schools, just to get away from the mean girls in their own class.

Notre Dame Academy Elementary 2

Posted May 01, 2013
Reading the latest reviews about NDA saddened me, yes most of what was said indeed is true, however there is also wonderful things happening at NDA. There is definetly a lack of communication between the faculty and the parents, and personally I feel that the parents have way to much control over what happens in the classroom. That being said I have faith in Mrs Signorelli, it was her first year as principle and I'm confident that this up coming year will be a good one. I'm not giving up on NDA its a wonderful place and I'm proud to have my daughter here. Go NDA

Notre Dame Academy Elementary
78 Howard Ave, Staten Island, NY  10301
Last modified Notre Dame Academy Elementary is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Notre Dame Academy Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 35 reviews. Top