PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

We are extremely pleased with OLGC. Our son has begun Pre-K this year. The teacher is extremely smart, caring and communicative regarding our son's progress. He has learned a lot and is enjoying himself. The families have all been welcoming and the older students are very respectful and perform well on exams.

I think is a very good school, I always review my children s progress and talk to them about what they learn at school and I am satisfied. There is a lot of extra-curricular activities and you can see the principal s guidance every time. As in every school, some teachers are simply great and the rest is mediocre. The only problem it is that the bathrooms are not the cleanest, this is a complaint my children have every year.

I am in the 7th grade in olgc and the teachers put a label on you once you hit 6th grade. if you tell the teacher that someone is poking you automatically you become the tattletale if you ask 1 question that has already been answered you are now know as person who askss way to manny stupid questions. Also the teachers tell us not to gossip but they sit in the teachers lunchroom and TALK ABOUT ALL OF THE STUDENTS. Then teachers come back tto us and bring it up the principal embarrasses you infront of every one at lunch if she wants to talk to you she comes up to your table and says it infront of everyine like come on!!!!!!.

i know many people think Our Lady of Good counsel is a great school, but think of the way your child thinks when he/she is going through when they are probably being taunted, ignored, and treated like their nothing. My daughter who is in the 6th grade this year comes home asking for stuff that many girls have because they won't talk to her or treat her like she's not like them or even there. They call her retarded and stupid if she tries to be herself and ends up crying. Try asking your child what they think of that school and think of the ways that he/she might be treated.

I go to OLGC, and I'm in eighth grade and i graduate in 2010. I am thrilled with my school, and I've been there since Pre-K. The Teachers and staff are wonderful people, and most know me by my first (and last) name. It is small, my class being on the larger side, with 33 graduating teens. The education here has managed to land me a full scholarship to Moore Catholic HS, which I'm thrilled with. I'd trust anyone in this school.

It is awsome cause your going on trips like the musem of natuer history!!!!!!!!!!!

Last modified Our Lady Of Good Counsel is a Private school that serves grades PK-8