PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted April 19, 2016
No I don't . They tend to play favorites in students . The bullying that goes on in that school must be stopped ,

Posted March 01, 2016
As a staff member, I believe it is an excellent school. The level of attention, care and professionalism is unwavering. The environment is welcoming and the children look forward to coming to school everyday. The UPK program establishes a strong and fundamental foundation for the children and in addition, offers a nutritional delicious lunch at no charge . I am extremely fortunate to work in this school and would recommend it to ALL.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted March 01, 2016
St. Christopher's has been a wonderful experience for my daughter. The UPK program has been very nurturing and truly just a great place to be. The teachers are amazing and they love my daughter like their own! She has learned tremendously!! So happy to have chosen this school!!

Posted April 24, 2015
I had a truly wonderful experience at this school. I graduated years ago and still look back at my time here fondly. The teachers were excellent. I have learned so much from each of them. I could tell that they really cared about what they were teaching and about their students. I met some of my best friends at this school, and I know that they are friendships that will last a lifetime. I felt a great sense of community at St. Christopher's.

Posted March 16, 2015
I really love the education my children are receiving at St. Christopher's. This school is family oriented and definitely all about the education of its students. The entire school is using technology to enhance learning. My youngest is using online websites in school and then completing assignments on them at home. My eldest has a gmail account monitored by the teacher where assignments are created on googledocs and shared with other students to help one another. The atmosphere of the school is happy no matter what time of the day you walk in. I love this school.

Posted March 12, 2015
As a staff member, I can tell you it is a warm and caring place to send your child, and from a parents perspective I can tell you that I chose to send my four children here. They received an excellent education. I couldn't have made a better decision. Choosing a school for your child is one of the most important decisions you can make. St. Christophers school provides the perfect foundation to grow, to learn, and to make lasting friendships.

Posted March 11, 2015
As a professional educator who works for the Department of Education and travels from Brooklyn once a week to coach an after school activity, I can truly say that St.Christopher's School is a amazing place with a culture of learning and kindness embodied in all of it's students, teachers, and Principal. Having observed and worked at other Parochial and Department of Education schools, this school leads the way in providing services and personalized attention to students and their families. If I was a parent I would definitely send my child here.

Posted March 11, 2015
I feel so fortunate to be a teacher at St. Christopher's. It is like no other school out there. Our pastor, Fr. Joe, and our principal, Mrs. Falabella, have created a family environment where all care for and support each other. The children in our school are greeted with a smile by our principal each morning. We have an extremely caring and hard-working teaching staff. The kids are at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to give them every opportunity to succeed, learn, and grow. I love that the school updated the security system this year. A monitor in the office allows the staff to view all entrances to the building. What's more important than having peace of mind when you drop your children off at school? I highly recommend this great place to be to any family looking for a Catholic school.

Posted March 10, 2015
My daughter attends the UPK program at St. Christopher's. I am really impressed by the level of care for my child. I am very happy with her teachers and principal. My daughter is particularly happy about the free Nucci's lunch that is offered everyday. I would recommend this school.

Posted March 10, 2015
I have been employed here for several years. It is an absolutely wonderful place to be everyday. Everyone in our school is truly a pleasure to work with. We are all like family here. Our students are very loved and are each cared for like our own. I'm fortunate to be able to work in such a great environment.

15 Lisbon Pl, Staten Island, NY  10306
Last modified St. Christopher School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8