Staten Island, NY

Posted March 16, 2015
I really love the education my children are receiving at St. Christopher's. This school is family oriented and definitely all about the education of its students. The entire school is using technology to enhance learning. My youngest is using online websites in school and then completing assignments on them at home. My eldest has a gmail account monitored by the teacher where assignments are created on googledocs and shared with other students to help one another. The atmosphere of the school is happy no matter what time of the day you walk in. I love this school.

Posted March 12, 2015
As a staff member, I can tell you it is a warm and caring place to send your child, and from a parents perspective I can tell you that I chose to send my four children here. They received an excellent education. I couldn't have made a better decision. Choosing a school for your child is one of the most important decisions you can make. St. Christophers school provides the perfect foundation to grow, to learn, and to make lasting friendships.

Posted March 11, 2015
As a professional educator who works for the Department of Education and travels from Brooklyn once a week to coach an after school activity, I can truly say that St.Christopher's School is a amazing place with a culture of learning and kindness embodied in all of it's students, teachers, and Principal. Having observed and worked at other Parochial and Department of Education schools, this school leads the way in providing services and personalized attention to students and their families. If I was a parent I would definitely send my child here.
6 people found this helpful

Posted March 11, 2015
I feel so fortunate to be a teacher at St. Christopher's. It is like no other school out there. Our pastor, Fr. Joe, and our principal, Mrs. Falabella, have created a family environment where all care for and support each other. The children in our school are greeted with a smile by our principal each morning. We have an extremely caring and hard-working teaching staff. The kids are at the heart of everything we do, and we strive to give them every opportunity to succeed, learn, and grow. I love that the school updated the security system this year. A monitor in the office allows the staff to view all entrances to the building. What's more important than having peace of mind when you drop your children off at school? I highly recommend this great place to be to any family looking for a Catholic school.

Posted March 10, 2015
My daughter attends the UPK program at St. Christopher's. I am really impressed by the level of care for my child. I am very happy with her teachers and principal. My daughter is particularly happy about the free Nucci's lunch that is offered everyday. I would recommend this school.
9 people found this helpful

Posted March 10, 2015
I have been employed here for several years. It is an absolutely wonderful place to be everyday. Everyone in our school is truly a pleasure to work with. We are all like family here. Our students are very loved and are each cared for like our own. I'm fortunate to be able to work in such a great environment.
11 people found this helpful

Posted March 10, 2015
I went on a tour here today. Was very happy with the school. Beautiful classrooms. Very warm environment. Staff and kids seemed happy to be there. Looking forward to sending my children here.
6 people found this helpful

Posted March 10, 2015
Excellent school, excellent teachers! Can't say enough good things! A real GEM if you're in search of a Catholic school!
5 people found this helpful

Posted March 10, 2015
SCS is a absolutely wonderful school. The principal, teachers, and other staff are all dedicated to the children and make it a terrific and safe learning environment for the children. The UPK program is a wonderful addition to the school. It gives preschool age children the opportunity to flourish in very well organized classrooms with nurturing teachers and aides. SCS is a great school that I would highly recommend.

Posted March 08, 2015
I am very happy with the education that my daughter is receiving at St. Christopher's School. I have a nephew the same age as my daughter and he isn't receiving the same education in his school. Mrs. Falabella has such a wonderful staff that goes above and beyond to help you and your child. I can happily say my daughter enjoys going to school every day. I would highly recommend this school if you want your child to learn in a wonderful loving enviroment.
5 people found this helpful

St. Christopher School
15 Lisbon Pl, Staten Island, NY  10306
Last modified St. Christopher School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Christopher School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top