Staten Island, NY

Posted May 17, 2013
I sent both my boys to St. Christophers School. One is entering college in the fall on a full scholarship and my youngest is attending the highschool of his choice, even though he made all highschools he applied to. St Christopher is exactly what a catholic school should represent. Excellent education, leadership, teachers and a family environment we all miss! Their students and families come first!

St. Christopher School 4

Posted September 24, 2012
my daughter been in this school for 6 years and this school is the best out there .its like one big family .

Posted August 12, 2012
Fourteen years ago, when my oldest of four started PK my husband and I looked at various schools in the neighborhood. We attended open houses for (3) catholic and (1) public school to get an understanding of their differences. St. Christopher's School was our choice based on student scores, faculty and an immediate sense of a strong community and pride which was demonstrated. They use their talent wisely. Top students are commended on a personal level. However all children feel they have a special gift to offer. I do not know of any school on Staten Island who can demonstrate the kindness you receive from this small school. Our teachers and faculty use an inspiring tactic to reach students. Not only is Fr. Joe walking the corridors during school hours to speak to the children, he attends all events including cheering on home basketball games on a Saturday afternoon. Two of my children have graduated. They were accepted to all three choices placed on their TACH's exams with honors. It is with great pride that I recommend touring our school to better understand what I have put down on paper.

Posted February 22, 2011
St. Christopher's School is an amazing school with an amazing faculty, kind students, and a caring principal. As an observer of this school, I have never seen such caring teachers who will go above and beyond for their students and constantly talk about how to find new ways to help their students. The students in this school share the same qualities of their teachers. They are kind and respectful to each other and to visitors in the building. They say hello, they say excuse me, and thank you. Not a common trait among students of every age group. Lastly the principal is a true leader. She does everything she can to help her students. Her door is always open and can often be seen staying after school to speak with parents. The principal is always visible and never hidden. The same also goes for the teachers in this school. They can often be seen at student events. Everyone in this school really cares about the school future and the students who go there.

Posted January 18, 2011
I have two children who attend this school. The principal, faculty and staff are so dedicated to the students. The UPK program is outstanding! This school may be a smaller school, but it offers so much. My children love using Smart Boards in their classrooms. My seventh grader really looks forward to Club Wednesdays which is offered to grades 5 and up. I suggest checking this school out!

Posted January 18, 2011
This is a wonderful school! Close knit, family-like atmosphere combine with a dedicated and talented group of teachers! Not to mention a principal who puts the children and education first. I strongly recommend this school.

Posted January 18, 2011
St. Christopher's is a great school. The teacher's are wonderful, they truly care about the children and their education. This is very rare in today's society. They children are well educated and very respectful. Our Principle is great she really cares about the children and our school. She goes well beyond the call of duty. She knows every child by name and their progress. Our school is a close knit school and the children would go out of their way to help another. It's very welcoming.

Posted October 20, 2009

St. Christopher School 0

Posted September 16, 2009
The caring atmosphere at St Christopher is wonderful. It's a great feeling when i drop my daughter off each morning to see the principle outside greeting the students. Academically St, Christopher's is top notch!

St. Christopher School 1

Posted August 25, 2009

St. Christopher School
15 Lisbon Pl, Staten Island, NY  10306
Last modified St. Christopher School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Christopher School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top