Staten Island, NY

Posted June 28, 2013
I have two children in this school and I am extremely happy with this school and the quality of education my children receive. The administration, faculty and staff are professional and warm and care about every child in the school. I highly reccommend this school to anyone who is looking for quality education and the knowledge that your child will be well cared for.

Posted October 31, 2009
I am a student of St.Ritas and its fantastic! The teachers are wonderful and the students are so nice. The teachers really care about the students and hate to see the children struggle. I suggest this school for` everyone

Posted July 12, 2009
St.Rita School is a great school. The teachers are wonderful and do a great job preparing the students for high school. They never like to see children struggle behind. Although the parents involved in the school are not the friendliest. Aside for St. Rita's many accomplishments with children's test scores nationally, the tuition is somewhat pricey.

Posted June 16, 2009
I love this school. My child has been pushed academically since Pre-K and gets the attention he deserves. I do agree that some of the teachers are a bit standoffish- but academically he is far ahead of his peers. The sports programs are great and the other families we have met over the years are wonderful. It's a great community.

St. Rita School 1

Posted March 05, 2009
i was a student from st Rita school for 8 years and i do not suggest this school for your children. the students are very mean using inappropriate language and the teachers constantly yelling about conduct. Another reason not to put this school is because the school collects a lot of money from the parents. every week u need to pay $2 to get your child to dress down. If u want to save some and not expose your child to inappropriate behavior by the other students, i strongly suggest you don't send your child to this school.

St. Rita School

Posted February 15, 2009
Overall I m very happy with the school if your looking for a learning institution where your children will be challenged this is the place.

Posted September 01, 2008
I am a recent graduate of St. Rita School, Staten Island. I feel that St. Rita had done an excellent job of preparing me for high school. I ended my eighth grade year with an average in the high 90's. I got accepted to all three of my high school choices, and received a scholarship as well. I thought the St. Rita campus was fun, especially computers and gym.

St. Rita School 4

Posted January 24, 2008
My daughter has been at St. Rita's for pre-k and kindergarten, she has had very educationally driven teachers and she has met every challenge they have thrown at her. I find the office staff to be very parent friendly and Mrs. Logan would be knocked down by my child every time she saw her. She actually called me to talk about my daughter and her lunch habits. My only complaint is that I wish there would be more contact between the teachers and the parents beside the mandatory 2 parent teacher conferences. We are very happy!

St. Rita School 1

Posted January 06, 2008
This school is the worst the teachers and the prinicipal are the worst if your child needs a little extra help they just don't believe in it. The administrative staff is not parent friendly if you call the office for infomation dont expect to get it. I stay in this school for 4 years because my child was getting a good education however i just can't take the school and the parents any longer. I don't put your child in St. Rita's it will be a big mistake.

Posted December 06, 2007
This is an excellent academic school with test scores and Catholic high school admissions to prove it. However, if you are a parent who expects the prinicipal and administrative staff to be parent-friendly and interactive, this may not be the school for you. Along with the wonderful sports program which is under utilized by school students and parishoners, the school boasts many state of the art learning venues/equipment, including a computer room, science lab and a Smart Board learning center (invented by Bill Gates). The principal puts a lot of effort into making the school top of the line, but puts little effort into working well with the parents (my way or the high way). Due to the great education my children receive there, I'm able to overlook and work around the cons. Definately worth taking a look into if you are looking...

St. Rita School