Staten Island, NY

Posted March 10, 2015
Very happy with this school- my son is a senior and has been in Catholic school since pre-k. This was by far the best Catholic school experience for my family. The teachers go out of their way to help the kids in any way they can. Mnsgr Whalen has made this school the perfect place for boys to prepare for college! Best decision my son & I ever made!

Posted January 24, 2013
Farrell is a wonderful school for young men that creates a strong foundation for their futures. Strong friendships, wonderful staff, and a warm and caring environment . Farrell is like a home away form home!

Posted April 22, 2012
You cant give a school 1 star because of 1 teacher you did not like...thats not fair. Some teachers are amazing...some not so much....but its a great school nonetheless

Msgr Farrell High School 1

Posted October 17, 2011
My son went here years ago and most of the school admn is fine but the band music teacher Mr. Christensen is a obnoxious lowdown uneducated person and suprising he is a teacher. This man used to ridicule and mock brooklyn students that would come here sterotyping them and used to play music records for the students telling them that if you play them backwards you can find satanic messages in the music. This guy needs some mental help. Dont belive me, ask some other graduates they will say the same. This guy is a jackofff

Posted October 29, 2009
Excellent school. The administration is wonderful and dedicated. The academics are challenging. The extracurricular activities are astounding.

Posted July 27, 2008
Fantastic school. The extracurricular activities are limitless and the academics are phenomenal like every school it all comes down to how you use it.

Posted December 02, 2007
I am a student of Farrell. Im a Senior and this is my second year in the school. I could not be happier that I transfered to Farrell. It is the greatest school ever , and moreso the greatest experience ever. Everything from teachers to coaches from the curriculum to the lunch. Everything is perfect. i could not reccomend this school enough.

Posted January 12, 2007
great school, terrific teachers, wonderful coaching staff -- my son loves this school. caring nurturing environment. best experience ever for my son!

Posted August 14, 2005
My son is now a sophomore. He's excelling academically and in sports. Farrell stresses education first then sports.

Posted August 26, 2003
The school is an awesome school. There is something for every student to do. The principle is strict but fair. My son is having an awesome time there. There is a deep sense of brotherhood.

Msgr Farrell High School
2900 Amboy Road, Staten Island, NY  10306
Last modified Msgr Farrell High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Msgr Farrell High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top