PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Love it there..great staff kids and religion and education thanks .I hope they win!!!!! God bless

New Dorp Christian Academy is an excellent school. They provide a great education beyond your child's years. Everyone is friendly and accommodating.

I like the small class size.The teaching is excellent. The first grade learns cursive. The staff works hard to provide a solid friendly Christian learning environment. The staff is always available to address any questions or concerns. I like knowing that from preschool through eighth grade , they will have the same group of friends. The principal waits outside, no matter the weather, til all the little ones are inside.

My daughter graduated from New Dorp with honors and got into Staten Island Tech. Great education received.

I love this school! Small class sizes. The principal knows everyones names first and last, he is not mean or cruel. He greets the children every morning rain or shine in the front to be sure they are safe going from the car to the building. They encourage as much parental involvement as possible. This school is not just a school. It is a family! They treat your child as such. Of course there are no perfect circumstances there will always be misunderstandings no one is perfect. However, My child came from a gifted and talented public school program that was horrible. I am so happy he is where people care about him.

4.5 out of 5 Stars (Because no school is perfect)! My son has attended NDCA for 7 years (Nursery - 5th grade) and counting. The curriculum is most definitely advanced, helping to develop a higher caliber student better prepared for higher education and future career advancement. Like anywhere else the staff and students simply have individual personalities and varying levels of character, maturity and academic ability. While NDCA subscribes to a Christian based philosphy honoring our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, not every attending student necessarily comes from a practicing "Christian" family. Christian or not, we all fall short from time to time, but with mercy and grace through Christ we can be redeemed. NDCA shows that grace, while swiftly addressing any reported student behavioral issues, staff infractions and parental concerns. The school has demonstrated a caring and compassionate spirit, extending flexible financial arrangements when needed. While they only offer limited music, art or gym programs, they do offer computer classes and several extra services such as; before & after school care, private tutoring, Kids Club, Vacation Bible School, Trips... & a great education!!

I am very disappointed with the service in the school. My daughter is 5 years old she recently joined the school. few times she lost her stuff and I wasn't able to get anything back. Last week,she was beaten by one of the older kids which they keep together??? and she lost her front tooth, I heard about similar incidents and the administration does not take any proper actions and I tried to complaint to the principal and unfortunately, he did not seem to care much beside the curriculum is very poor. VERY DISAPPOINTED, however it is a christian school but children their use inappropriate language. NEVER AGAIN

NDCA is an exceptional school from their advanced academics to their caring staff. I have not found any racism in the school and also have not found them to be "greedy" in any way. The tuition has not been raised since I have been there which is 4 years. The school is a place where I feel safe leaving my child knowing she happy and getting the best education possible. I have nothing but praise for the school.

Great school, exchellent teachers / challenging curriculum. Strong school leadership under Dr. Lucciano, these people know every child's name and truly care for each one. Some of the reviews are not fair, no offense to anyone. Small classes, each child gets attention and no one is 'lost' as one reviewer suggested. We plan to stay in the school until 8th grade. Kids Club is amazing, my girls leave everything they are doing on Wednesday's as soon as they hear it's time for Kids Club, Mrs. Christine is doing wonderfull job over there!

My son is in PreK and already starting to read! The PreK is pretty packed but the school arranges tables according to age and skill level and runs a tight ship. I do not recommend this school for children under 4. I plan to keep my son in this school until 8th grade. I know he will be will wholesome, Christian people with respect and family values.

Last modified New Dorp Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8