Staten Island, NY

Posted April 25, 2014
I have two children who attended Gateway Academy. They received a first rate education and loved going to school. Gateway offers a solid traditional curriculum taught by loving and caring teachers. It is hidden jewel on Staten island!

Gateway Academy

Posted May 15, 2009
I Think Gateway Academy is an excellent school. I have had the priveldge of having my children their. What a blessing. I am inpressed not only with the academics but also with the high moral standards and excelllence of the teachers and staff.

Posted January 01, 2009
It is a blessing to have my child in such a safe, loving environment. All the teachers know and look out for every single student in the school. This school far surpasses all other Island schools academically and spiritually. It is the best foundation you can set for your child!

Posted May 19, 2004
I've been blessed to have my daughter be in the second graduating class at this academy. Since it's infancy, this school has surpassed the previous year academically and spiritually. The principal and staff teach with a firm but loving hand. Simply the best you can give your child. -D. Reyes

Gateway Academy