Staten Island, NY

Rabbi Jacob Joseph School 5

Posted September 08, 2013
My son is old is gonna be 3 years in novamber 21 i want to but him in school with bus with the school plz guys can u help me to found schoolfor him my addrees staten island 9 van raiper 10302

Rabbi Jacob Joseph School 5

Posted October 18, 2008
I love this school! From visiting nursing homes to participating in the Israeli Day Parade, JFS is constantly involved in all sorts of good projects. All the students are close to the teachers and we have an awesome principal watching over every little thing. We have a fully equiped shul, gym, and stage because of the addition of another building (attached). And btw, its a co-ed school.

Rabbi Jacob Joseph School
400 Caswell Avenue, Staten Island, NY  10314
Last modified Rabbi Jacob Joseph School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Rabbi Jacob Joseph School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top