PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I used to love this school. New principal does not communicate with parents and is unresponsive to concerns. This used to be an excellent school that was responsive to students and parents. My children are not returning there.

New principal for the 2015-2016 school year.. School isn't as good as it use to be. Poor leadership and lacks communication. Many of the good teachers have recently retired.

Excellent school with an excellent principal who goes above and beyond for her students. Wonderful teachers! Amazing dedicated family association and parents who volunteer and give their all to make our school a family environment for our children.

I Gave OLQP 5 stars in my post but it posted only 4 I love everything about OUR LADY QUEEN OF PEACE

Our Lady Queen of Peace is a wonderful and outstanding environment that encourages learning and ethics. We are truelly grateful for a great principal and teachers.

Our school is amazing . It really feels like a family. The principal and the teachers genuinely care about the students. The principal, Mrs. Signorile is the most involved principal I have ever seen. She knows all of the students and parents by name and actually signs every test that goes home K-8. Sending my children to this school was the best decision my wife and I have made.

Our Lady Queen of Peace elementary school in Staten Island New York is an excellent school. I've had the pleasure of meeting one of its bright students. When he talks of his school he lights up with excitement. He is extremely bright and enjoys participating in the various school projects/events. His family is very pleased with the school and the wonderful staff.

My four children transferred to Our Lady Queen of Peace ( OLQP ) for the 2013-2014 school year from another Catholic school. The transformation in them has been more then we could have ever hoped for. Not only are they happier, but their grades have all improved tremendously. My two sons received first honors this last marking period, while my daughter has a 93 average. My fourth child is in kindergarten and her reading ability is incredible. In fact, she has clearly surpassed that of my other three children at her age. Apart from the excellent curriculum and wide range of extra-curricular activities offered to the students, a note has to be made of the school s principal. She is an outstanding educator and a true leader. She attends all of the events at the school which shows her students and parents that she cares and builds comradery. Also, and most astonishing, is that she signs every test my children take She is such an asset to OLQP and we are lucky to have found OLQP and her!

We transferred from public school 3 years ago and my only regret is that we waited that long to make the switch. OLQP is an amazing school. You will not find another principal like Mrs. Signorelli. She cares so much for the school and especially the children who always come first. The children learn so much more than they did at the public school and really enjoy going to school. I truly feel like I'm part of a family at OLQP. Our family has decided to move out of the area at the end of the school year and what we will miss most is this wonderful school and all the amazing friends we made here.

I have 4 children in the school and I absolutely love it. Our principal is so dedicated and involved in our children's lives. The teachers are committed to providing a solid foundation for the students. They are professional and diligent and prepare our children for the future. The parents are selfless and the hardest working group I've seen. They sacrifice their time and energy to enhance the children's education and activities. We are so blessed to be part of this school, this parish, and this community.

Last modified Our Lady Queen Of Peace School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8