Staten Island, NY

Posted March 13, 2015
I love this school. Exactly what is needed for our community. Thank you for your service.

Posted March 13, 2015
First and foremost greatings of peace to all. I am a parent and a community member. MIS is a school that teaches Islamic manners and proper behavior. Parents are requested to participate in school programs, parent-teacher conferences, fundraising, and volunteer for the school. MIS students are taught and inquire tools that with Allah will and his will alone our children can lead a good and blessed life in this world and the next Ameen Ameen.

Posted November 15, 2014
Miraj Islamic School is among the best school of the New york. May God bless them all. And May God bless all those who try their best to educate our kids in order to be good human.

Posted September 19, 2014
This worse school ever. They never listen to parents. There city exam scores are worse. Teachers are not certified teachers they are students from college or university. They give tons of homework but don't teach in the class room. I don't recommend this school.
2 people found this helpful

Posted May 15, 2014
Worst school and worst principal. Totally inept. School is run like a dictatorship. Parents have to take it or leave it. I say leave it there are other choices out there.
2 people found this helpful

Posted February 24, 2011
I love this school!! I have gone there for many years and it is amazing!! The school is a very protective environment and it is very safe. The uniforms that we wear give the girls modesty and no one dresses in a non-Islamic way. The other negative comments probably weren't even from parents but from children from other schools playing around, or a parent that took there child there for little time. All the parents are very happy with the school, thats why they send their children there year after year. One of our very own teachers has seen her daughter graduate middle school and go to IS tech because of her amazing grade and she is very happy with the school. Many of our teacher even bring there children to the school! This school is amazing and any child that goes to this school is lucky!

Miraj Islamic School

Posted July 21, 2009
This school works very hard to provide the best materials for the children to learn with and it is a great value for the cost of the education. It is a relatively new school and sometimes the teachers are a bit new but they try very hard to have a challenging curriculum and they do care about their students. I believe the 1 star below might be from an angry parent who couldn't adjust. It is unfair to the school to put that very negative review first. Parents please make your own judgment. Teachers are not sloppy and courses are detailed and excellent. My two children attended this school for several years.

Posted January 15, 2009
This school needs to fix itself up.. is not 'school-material.' Sloppy teachers and poor courses do not help the students, and I do not recommend this school if you want your child to move on to prestigious high schools, or even 'regular' high schools, without extra help...

Posted November 11, 2008
What a wonderful school; my son loves it!!! i can't wait until he start high school there also

Posted June 18, 2008
I just can't live without this special and unique school. It has enlightened my daughters life!!

Miraj Islamic School