K-8|Private

Bad
Good

I have been sending my 3 children here for about 11 years. this school has gone down hill since Mr Mazzella retired as principle, he was a caring & helpful principle. Mrs fiche is a horrible principle, she is uncaring to parents as well as children. this school only cares about money & not the education of children. I finally pulled my child out of this school & put him in PS 11, it was the best decision I ever made, wish I did it sooner. He is now getting a great education from a staff that is caring to everyone in this school.

Simply stating that there needs to be much change in this school. Starting with the principle. They are very unorganized especially with parent communications on trips, events and discipline. When it comes to asking for money or funds for the school there quick to ask for it but don't make any changes to benefit the school or it's environment. We're us all the money there raising going? Even though there a small school were everyone knows one another they have big problems especially academically. These children need to be prepared for there future. This is not there main focus. Change is needed especially with the change of times

I attended Saint Ann's from 1st grade until 8th grade when I graduated in 1962. It was a really good school for learning. I made many good friends that I am always wondering about how they are and what they are doing today. We had a great Basketball team back then!

The greatest small school in New York

It's a small student community that helps others.

A small tight knit 'community', Saint Ann School is like a family. My son received a great education here.

St. Ann's is a very family oriented school and has given my nephew a great education.

Saint Ann's is a very special school, it is a small school, excellent teachers, our new Principal is wonderful, and a caring person. Mrs. Daly and Mrs. Berardi are the best. My children love the school and so do I.

i went there for 8 years..and loved it..and when i have kids i would love them to go there!

I went to St. Ann's. I had the best experience there. Wonderful Principal Mr. Mazella!!

Last modified St. Ann School is a Private school that serves grades K-8