Staten Island, NY

St. Ann School 1

Posted September 10, 2014
I have been sending my 3 children here for about 11 years. this school has gone down hill since Mr Mazzella retired as principle, he was a caring & helpful principle. Mrs fiche is a horrible principle, she is uncaring to parents as well as children. this school only cares about money & not the education of children. I finally pulled my child out of this school & put him in PS 11, it was the best decision I ever made, wish I did it sooner. He is now getting a great education from a staff that is caring to everyone in this school.

St. Ann School 1

Posted May 26, 2014
Simply stating that there needs to be much change in this school. Starting with the principle. They are very unorganized especially with parent communications on trips, events and discipline. When it comes to asking for money or funds for the school there quick to ask for it but don't make any changes to benefit the school or it's environment. We're us all the money there raising going? Even though there a small school were everyone knows one another they have big problems especially academically. These children need to be prepared for there future. This is not there main focus. Change is needed especially with the change of times

Posted September 27, 2013
I attended Saint Ann's from 1st grade until 8th grade when I graduated in 1962. It was a really good school for learning. I made many good friends that I am always wondering about how they are and what they are doing today. We had a great Basketball team back then!

Posted November 12, 2010
The greatest small school in New York

Posted October 09, 2010
It's a small student community that helps others.

Posted May 19, 2010
A small tight knit 'community', Saint Ann School is like a family. My son received a great education here.

Posted May 19, 2010
St. Ann's is a very family oriented school and has given my nephew a great education.

Posted May 18, 2010
Saint Ann's is a very special school, it is a small school, excellent teachers, our new Principal is wonderful, and a caring person. Mrs. Daly and Mrs. Berardi are the best. My children love the school and so do I.

Posted May 16, 2010
i went there for 8 years..and loved it..and when i have kids i would love them to go there!

Posted May 15, 2010
I went to St. Ann's. I had the best experience there. Wonderful Principal Mr. Mazella!!

St. Ann School