Space Shuttle Columbia School 1

Posted September 30, 2014
Too much of favoritisim. I really think teacher need to learn how to handle student not to forget they have been trained. teacher has zero tolerance level

Posted May 15, 2014
My oldest daughter is currently in 2nd grade. My youngest daughter will be entering Kindergarten later this year. I was a little nervous at first this year, given the level/content the first graders were learning. I thought it would be hard for my daughter, but she has excelled this year, so much so that she achieved the student of the month award. Now, we have strict rules at home when it comes to homework and studying, and that 15 minutes of reading everyday. However, the second grade teacher has really encouraged my daughter to excel, but urging her to increase her classroom participation. This has worked WONDERS for my daughter! My oldest has attended this school since Pre-K. The assistant principal and the teachers have really impressed me with their care and sensitivity! Everyone is nice and accommodating! I think the cirriculum is a little intimidating, but since my oldest daughter is doing so well, so be it! A very good school! I am pleased and anxious to see if my little one will excel the same.

Posted April 28, 2014
ps 58 I really like the school for my kids. i like allthe teachers and staff never had any problems with the school.

Posted March 27, 2014
P.S. 58 is a great school!!! Both of my children goes here since P-K and very happy with the education that they get along with the great support from school. Very friendly staff and teachers.

Posted March 24, 2014
i love this school. Everyone is friendly and helpful from the school security officer to the main office

Posted August 25, 2013
Great! The staff and teachers so far have been wonderful! My daughter started their last year for kindergarten.

Posted April 17, 2013
My son began Pre-k last year and is currently in Kindergarten. He has had 2 AMAZING teachers and I can only hope for the same when my younger son begins in September. I feel this school is a safe, bright and welcoming atmospere that helps my child focus, function and feel safe. They have a great curriculumn and strive to keep parents posted frequently which I appreciate. I feel comfortable contacting my child's teacher whenever I am unsure or have questions. Communication is key and I feel very comfortable with the level of communication I have with the school and staff.

Posted November 10, 2010
Best school on earth , period !

Posted October 20, 2010
the teachers and administration truly care about the children. they create a safe, fun, and respectful environment for the children to come to every day

Space Shuttle Columbia School 0

Posted September 23, 2009
The teachers are friendly and approachable and there is no tolerance for bullying in school.

Space Shuttle Columbia School
77 Marsh Avenue, Staten Island, NY  10314
Last modified Space Shuttle Columbia School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Space Shuttle Columbia School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top