Bad
Good

AMAZING!!! The opportunities that they gave my son allowed him to grow, not just educationally, but as an adult person. The staff is very warm and friendly and they REALLY care about all of their students. My son has graduated from this fine school and still, returns to say hello to the teachers and staff that made SUCH an impression on him. if you are looking for the BESt for your "extra special" student, then look no further than this school.

This is amazing school. I have been working at Hungerford for almost two full years as a Sub. Teacher and it change my life. I love the kids over there, the staff I great and especially the principal Dr. McInerney has done so much for the kids and school itself. I rate this school with A+ for the all the hard work they have done helping those kids to achieve and preparing them for the real life.

Amazing school...with 5 stars for the teachers and therapists....As a parent considering different options their bulletin board is in the lobby displaying all the data the Department of Education website does not have. My neighbors son went there in a wheelchair and diapers at the age of 11...less than one year he is walking and toilet trained...It is Hungerford for me and my child!!!!

Fantastic staff,students,and administration!

I love working with the staff who happens to be the most caring bunch of people I have ever met. I love the kids as well, I am honored to be a teacher here! Dr. McInerney and Mrs Leykam thank you for everything you do!! Go S2!

They are great with kids and every student learns and kids with special needs reach for the stars

Teachers and staff that are highly committed to helping special need children

i think it is a great school with amazing teacher who are caring and educated !!!

They have very special and loving teachers and aides! Two thumbs up for a job well done!

P.S. 721 is a caring, creative, courageous place...a place where kids struggle against tremendous odds and dedicated, well-trained administrators,teachers, paras, staff,and therapists are with them every step of the way. They coach, prod, help, love, and of course teach these special children every minute of every day. I have two precious daughters who attend this wonderful school, and I have seen them grow by leaps and bounds into a fuller, happier life. The Hungerford school is an A+ operation from top to bottom! My husband and I thank them from the bottom ofour hearts!

Last modified The Richard H Hungerford School is a Public school