Posted November 16, 2010
Choosing this high school is one of the best decisions I have ever made. I am in college and am still close with all of my friends I made here - we're like sisters. The teachers are wonderfully, particularly for the AP track. Yes, the workload can be a lot, but I felt so prepared for college. Also, in reverence to the rules, this is a strict high school, but almost every girl that has graduated out of this school admits how much they miss this school and want to go back. Just obey the rules (which will teach you how to be a proper young lady) and the staff will love you and offer a nurturing environment. Most importantly, this is the perfect school for a potential ivy-league (or some first-tier university) student - keep the high grades and you're bound to get into a fantastic school, especially because the competition amongst the class (normally 100-130) is so little.

Posted September 23, 2009
I go here and I love it. I'm now a sophmore. The people are sooo nice and the work isn't as hard as I thought. Its soo awesome(:

Posted January 04, 2008
St. Joseh Hll Academy is an amazing school with strict rules and outstanding academics to form young women into intelligent, well-mannered, moral women. I am very happy with this school. Freshman year is tough, but during the first week each freshman is put into a group with a few other freshmen and a senior, and they do many fun activities together. The groups help girls to make friends and get to know their new school. Hill is a nurturing enviornment that preps young women for college and also provides great religious teachings. St. Joseph Hill Academy is one of the best schools on Statn Island. I would definetly reccomend this school to any girl who wants to attend a good college. You (or your daughter) will be happier than ever while being a hilltopper.

St. Joseph Hill Academy High School
850 Hylan Blvd, Staten Island, NY  10305
Last modified St. Joseph Hill Academy High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
St. Joseph Hill Academy High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top