Staten Island, NY

St. Peter's Elementary School 4

Posted July 12, 2013
St. Peter St. Paul is a wonderful school. My 3 kids attend this school and they are thriving. The teachers here really care about educating children and encourage them to participate in different school activities. I'm so glad I made the decision to bring my kids to this school.!!

St. Peter's Elementary School 3

Posted January 26, 2011
Ms.Anunnziata trys her best to mkae the school good and people appreciate it. but she ignores certain facts and problems bought to her by students and parents and she will not expand the school to make it funnier for children. but she is trying her best. i wish her luck.

Posted February 24, 2010
Miss Annunziata and her entire staff of wonderful educators are doing an excellent job. My three kids are students at St. Peter's. They like the school, teachers and most importantly the environment. I am proud that we are part of the St. Peter's family.

St. Peter's Elementary School 1

Posted November 18, 2009

Posted August 16, 2009
The new principle is very rude and is very unfair with the children I would not one my child to be participating in the school with her around and I am advising others to not bring their children in this school. The teachers won't teach our children well enough to get a good education and the lunch looks like a health hazard

Posted July 24, 2009
I think the teachers are great. My daughter loved Ms. Venturina, the 3rd grade teacher. She had her feel comfortable and helped foster a fun learning environment.

Posted May 06, 2009
I agree that Ms. Annunziata is doing a wonderful job as well as the staff. St. Peters is a loving school and someone is always there to speak to. As a parent I wish there was more parents involved in the school as well as the activities. . When my child is at school I know she is being treated with love and care and you can't find that every where. Amanda Moore

St. Peter's Elementary School 4

Posted May 05, 2009
Great school!! Nurturing , loving environment for children to learn in.

Posted May 04, 2009
I think Miss Annunziata is doing a wonderful job as the new principal. The school looks beautiful. The kids are happy and learning a lot.

Posted May 04, 2009
Ms. Annunziata is doing a wonderful job! She just had the 1st Annual Art Fair. She is doing so much for the school. We are lucky to have her. She loves our kids.

St. Peter's Elementary School
129 Clinton Ave, Staten Island, NY  10301
Last modified St. Peter's Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Peter's Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top