Stewart Manor, NY

Posted November 22, 2014
I truly love this school. We have three children who go there and I am more than satisfied. Everyone is wonderful. I am a teacher and do not often write reviews on anything but I do love Stewart manor school.

Posted June 15, 2013
They are pro active and really work to the best interest of the students. Stewart Manor School dose this by providing early morning tutorial the students, identify the child's weaknesses early in the school year and together with the parents involvement devising a plan to correct the problems

Posted March 13, 2010

Posted July 17, 2009
My daughter is entering 3rd grade at SMS in the fall. We have been here since PreK and could'nt be happier. The whole school has under 400 students and has a small town feel. Ditto the comment above about the large # of village residents that choose to send their kids to parochial school - hope they continue to do so, then we can keep our small class sizes and wonderful programs for our own kids!

Posted May 27, 2009
The teachers and staff are fabulous. I feel very confident with the enviroment and involvement of the teachers. I was very lucky to find such a wonderful school. Thanks!

Posted February 10, 2009
I graduated from this school. I can honestly say that it was the best experience ever. Not only did I learn so much, but I made a whole lot about friends there, too. I miss this school soooooo much and would do ANYTHING to go back! High schools not to hardd because SMS prepares you for it =)

Posted May 21, 2008

Posted March 05, 2008
Great school! My daughter is in third grade and is doing wonderfully. The school picked up on her learning disability early and she is receiving wonderful services. It baffles me that other parents in our neighborhood would spend money on private school when a great educational opportunity exists in their own backyard. The school is diverse, and I think that frightens ignorant people. And to be honest, it's not really that diverse (coming from the NYC public school system).

Posted September 29, 2007

Stewart Manor School 4

Posted March 27, 2006
My son is in his 2d year at SMS. He is in 1st grade and completed K last year. We really like the school. The academics and 'specials' are excellent: music, art, computer, gym, in addition to a rigorous academic program and all so close to home. Our experience with SMS has been all positive so far.

Stewart Manor School
38 Stewart Avenue, Stewart Manor, NY  11530
Last modified Stewart Manor School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Stewart Manor School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top