Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

My son currently attends this school, and I am so happy with the teachers and the individualized attention that they give each child. I am very pleased with the Pre-K teacher Miss Giblin, she is really good with the kids, and has a lot of experience working with them on a one on one level. I feel that my son is learning a lot from attending this school, and Its nice to feel a sense of comminity there. I have nothing but good things to say about this school!

Develops character: Strongly disagree

Yes it does and I love it it's highly recommended fairness integrity and definitely honesty

This school is a tradition for my family lol oconnors an fordes all went there great school lots graduated now with my 4 kids 3 graduated now 1 is left to go lol 4 more years Ms kranidis an ms Austin is awesome as well as the other staff members I love stewart manor best school ever The parent whose talking about small kids in basement hush up they have shorter school times they are always upstairs for lunch or activities and they take naps an learn because the older kids can be intimidating for them also it's warm/cool an quiet for them to nap so u can call media mayor mr Harper an report to your heart desires sweetheart but the school will be shut down if it wasn't safe an the best thing is every student that's in the the majority of the staff knows each one an there names especially ms kranidis because she goes an view her teachers classrooms an gets to know an loves her kids

My son just graduated from Stewart Manor school and I can't say enough about the school. I call this a boutique school with small classroom sizes and personalized attention to each students. There are variety of extracurricular programs offered at the school that my son took advantage of. Math Olympiads, geography bee club, chorus, scenery club, district orchestra, district band, jazz masters club, model UN and many more. My son would be lost in a big school but with this school being just the right size he was able to grow. Now his base is strong to handle any challenges in the future. I want to thank all the teachers and support staff to make this happen.

Develops character: Strongly agree

The school is closely monitored by teachers and staff. Mrs. Kranidis the school principal is always monitoring school activities especially students before and after school. Playground is always monitored during school hours to make sure there is no fighting or bullying on the campus.

This School has classrooms for the little kids IN THE BASEMENT. The Little Kids of America are not allowed to see the American Sky from their classroom located in the basement, WITHOUT WINDOWS. Like Flowers Without Sun...Weak and Sick... WHY? It's stone age, or 21 st Century? Does the Mayor know? Do the TV News Channels know about that? What the parents do for protecting their little dear kids?

This is a wonderful educational institution that promotes higher learning. The educators care about the success of the students and provide every resource available to accomplish that goal. My daughter has become a better student because of the Stewart Manor School and it has prepared her for the next level

I truly love this school. We have three children who go there and I am more than satisfied. Everyone is wonderful. I am a teacher and do not often write reviews on anything but I do love Stewart manor school.

My daughter is entering 3rd grade at SMS in the fall. We have been here since PreK and could'nt be happier. The whole school has under 400 students and has a small town feel. Ditto the comment above about the large # of village residents that choose to send their kids to parochial school - hope they continue to do so, then we can keep our small class sizes and wonderful programs for our own kids!

The teachers and staff are fabulous. I feel very confident with the enviroment and involvement of the teachers. I was very lucky to find such a wonderful school. Thanks!

Last modified Stewart Manor School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.