Bad
Good

International Christian School provides an excellent Bible-based education! As Christians, it is important to my family that my children learn history and science with a Biblical approach. Their phonics program had my children reading well by the end of Kindergarten. Their excelled mathematics in elementary is a great base for what my girls will be learning in high school. The teachers are loving and care about my children on a personal level. Good character is taught and rewarded. This school is an excellent choice for Christian parents!

A+! I graduated from ICS and now both my sons attend. I appreciate the loving teachers who think outside the box and go out of their way to help a student grasp a concept. ICS taught me love of God and country and now my sons are learning the same thing! Very happy with this school.

This school was an excellent choice for our son. He started mid year and was able to excel and catch up with all the support he rec'd from his teacher. It is a wonderful loving environment where all the children are acknowledged for the gifts they have and what they bring into the classroom. No uniforms just a dress code which is great. I highly recommend this school as an alternative to the public school. The tuition is extremely reasonable.

Last modified International Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12