Suffern, NY

Yeshiva Ohr Reuven 5

Posted January 01, 2014
I'm a currently an 11th grade bachur in yeshivas ohr Rueven. I previously went to darchei Noam, where all my rebbeim were excellent, but I have never had a rebbe as warm as r Dovid Kram. I believe that the kesher between rebbe to Talmud in the yeshiva as a whole is unmatched anywhere else. R Medetsky somehow manages 2 be a disciplinary and friendly figure at the same time. R Rudinsky Shlitah is one of the gedolei Hadar in my opinion, and I developed a very close relationship ship to the 9th grade rebbe, r Scheinberg,even though I didn't have him for biyun in 9th grade. The 30 yr old beis medrash bochurim can be seen schmoozing with 13 year olds by supper. The English program is the best in monsey. All in all, I would highly recommended this Yeshiva for anyone looking to grow and strive i either Torah or the secular world.

Yeshiva Ohr Reuven