Bad
Good

I think that the teachers do a fantastic job and my child loves the school, however, recently, I contacted the school regarding a bus stop outside of a registered sex offenders home and I find it very unsettling that the school supports the bus stop and will not change it. I thought that schools were supposed to make kids saftey their first priority.

I totally agree with what you are say with special needs my kids are outside from a different school and have struggled all year the kids are not friendly if you have not gone to the school sense k i have found that its very different there then our home school where we came from staff is very nice but being a outsider looking in cant wait for my kids to go back to there old school where life was easier for them

this is a great school. my daughter was going to dr. weeks and let me tell you she did not learn athing but here at lyncourt she has done great

I ,agree this school is very small school with an administration the size of an army, and yet with the economy why would you expand a school that has not have a higher enrollment in years.

Lyncourt School one of the best schools in Onondaga County. There is never a lack of teacher support for children who enjoy learning or need additional help. Lyncourt has a wonderful caring staff and curriculum. I wouldn t want my children to go any place else!

Great school small class size wonderful teacher involvement.

This is a very small school with approximately 325 students. The test scores for ELA are terrible. With an average class size of 18, give or take, they should be able to do a better job. The school tax is 28%. The teachers are paid well. There really is no excuse. I also agree that they do not do enough to help students with special needs. They also are not very receptive to new students from outside the community.

Lyncourt school is a small, caring school. I went there, my mother went there and now my 10 year old goes there. There was no 2 ways about it when it was time for Kindergarten.

Last modified Lyncourt School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.