Syracuse, NY

Lyncourt School 1

Posted March 24, 2013
I think that the teachers do a fantastic job and my child loves the school, however, recently, I contacted the school regarding a bus stop outside of a registered sex offenders home and I find it very unsettling that the school supports the bus stop and will not change it. I thought that schools were supposed to make kids saftey their first priority.

Posted June 12, 2009
I totally agree with what you are say with special needs my kids are outside from a different school and have struggled all year the kids are not friendly if you have not gone to the school sense k i have found that its very different there then our home school where we came from staff is very nice but being a outsider looking in cant wait for my kids to go back to there old school where life was easier for them

Lyncourt School 5

Posted March 24, 2009
this is a great school. my daughter was going to dr. weeks and let me tell you she did not learn athing but here at lyncourt she has done great

Lyncourt School 1

Posted December 17, 2008
I ,agree this school is very small school with an administration the size of an army, and yet with the economy why would you expand a school that has not have a higher enrollment in years.

Posted August 12, 2008
Lyncourt School one of the best schools in Onondaga County. There is never a lack of teacher support for children who enjoy learning or need additional help. Lyncourt has a wonderful caring staff and curriculum. I wouldn t want my children to go any place else!

Posted July 05, 2008
Great school small class size wonderful teacher involvement.

Posted June 24, 2008
This is a very small school with approximately 325 students. The test scores for ELA are terrible. With an average class size of 18, give or take, they should be able to do a better job. The school tax is 28%. The teachers are paid well. There really is no excuse. I also agree that they do not do enough to help students with special needs. They also are not very receptive to new students from outside the community.

Posted January 06, 2008
Lyncourt school is a small, caring school. I went there, my mother went there and now my 10 year old goes there. There was no 2 ways about it when it was time for Kindergarten.

2709 Court Street, Syracuse, NY  13208
Last modified Lyncourt School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lyncourt School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top