Bellevue Elementary School 2

Posted May 13, 2010
I agree about the administration, my child has been here since pre-k and now I have many different faculty members telling me to transfer my child elsewhere. So far I have only met a few teachers that are dedicated to life long learners, otherwise too many teachers are just in it for the prestige they think they derserve

Bellevue Elementary School 0

Posted May 11, 2010
I have a surprisingly different outlook on Bellevue. The principal doesn't listen to the parents and she refuses to deal with a student that is in the least bit difficult, regardless of the circumstances surrounding the incident. Some of the teachers are fantastic, but most of the older ones seem to be just biding their time until retirement. The vice-principal and school psychologist, on the other hand, did their best to work with my child under harsh conditions that I can only hope they don't come across often.

Bellevue Elementary School 4

Posted November 08, 2006
good school, only drawback is the students.

Bellevue Elementary School 4

Posted September 09, 2003
Bellevue is a wonderful school with very dedicated teachers and staff. I wish that they had more afterschool activities and make them available to all grades, not just 3rd through 5th. My daughter went to Bellevue from Kindergarten through 5th and my son is now in first grade and we have enjoyed every year.

Bellevue Elementary School
530 Stolp Ave, Syracuse, NY  13207
Last modified Bellevue Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bellevue Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.