Syracuse, NY

Clary Middle School 4

Posted December 02, 2007
I have been observing at Clary Magnet now for ten weeks. I observe in Mrs. Burt's 7th grade AVID classes and I just love it. I love the students and the teachers that I have met here. The staff has been very helpful to me, and it is obvious that they care about their student very much. This year CLary got a new principle and she is there for the students!

Clary Middle School 5

Posted February 01, 2007

Clary Middle School 2

Posted March 08, 2005

Clary Middle School
100 Amidon Drive, Syracuse, NY  13205
Last modified Clary Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clary Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top