Syracuse, NY

Posted November 17, 2011
My nephew graduated from Dr. Weeks and went on to graduate from highschool and college in N Carolina. He gave a beautiful graduation speech and was so inspired by his teachers and other staff. He was a talented artist and went to college and graduated with a degree in cinematography. He has traveled the globe working but is based in LA. Please take a look at his 2010 portfolio. You all will be proud. Just type in brucefranciscole.com/narrative

Posted May 09, 2009
I used to work at this school, as a Literacy Corps Tutor from Syracuse University Granted program for college students-- the teachers truly care about their students and their well-being. I saw firsthand, the learning that happens at this school. The schools here in VA do not compare to Dr. Weeks.. Dr. Weeks is great!!!

Posted April 03, 2009
This is the worst school I have ever seen. STudents have no respect for teachers or staff members, not even for principal. I never saw a school like all over United States.

Dr Weeks Elementary School 1

Posted June 16, 2008
The teachers and administration of whom I've dealt with at this school simply do not care at all. Maybe they are overwhelmed with the a lot of the students that lack discipline. Most of my phone calls went unanswered.

Posted June 16, 2008
Great school and program. Staff caring. Very community oriented. Their motto is truly their mission.

Dr Weeks Elementary School 1

Posted May 28, 2008
This school, in my opinion, is one of the worst I've came across. I do not recomend enrolling your child in this school! please take my word for it!

Posted August 26, 2007
The school did a wonderful job with my grandson last year in Kindergarten. He needs special help and they are there for him and I am very thankful to the teachers for that!

Posted January 21, 2007
I have 2 children at Dr. Weeks and I could not be happier. The teachers truly care about the children and their continued progress. They strive for excellance and somehow manage to do all this in a fun atmosphere. Not only is their academic experience excellent, but their music and arts program is tremendous as well. Dr. Weeks modo 'A community of caring and sharing'. They begin every day with the Dr. Weeks pledge, where they pledge to be good, honest, and caring citizens. They are taught to be proud of their heritages and respect others for their differences. Dr. Weeks is a wonderful school with terrific teachers and administrators. And did I mention the after school program!? My children are enrolled in that as well. The gentleman in charge of that program is terrific as are the people he has working with him!

710 Hawley Avenue, Syracuse, NY  13203
Last modified Dr Weeks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dr Weeks Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top