Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My daughter who is now a 4th grader there has been a student at Dr. King since pre-k....her then teacher told me to take my baby out of that school, I should've listened. We have seen several different principles. The newest vice principle is a joke. Extremely rude, inconsiderate and not relatable. Her attitude is poor. My daughter had issues with being bullied so when telling the teacher or she even was given a pass to go to principal office when it would occur...and that didn't work out. I was never informed until I picked my child up. Communications are very poor. Once fed up I told my daughter to defend herself so now she gets reprimanded for that. Other child's parents are never involved. Lose lose situation. However while administrators lag, her teachers she has this far are PHENOMENAL!!!! Needless to say I'm glad this is her last year!

Handles bullying effectively: Strongly disagree

2nd to 4th my daughter has had issuses with bullied. They're approach is to reprimand both students. Parent involvement is minimal to none.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

My daughter has had the best teachers from pre-k to 4th grare. They do not get enough credit.

Last modified Dr King Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.