Edward Smith K 8 School 5

Posted July 23, 2013
my school is very good it is a public school not private you don't not have to pay for lunch and you don't have to work all day you get 15 minutes of recess then you go to specials specials are when you either have gym library music or art my favorite is gym it is very helpful it even has summer school and after school events or activites I think my teachers are very helpful because they always know when you are stuck on anything and they will help you. well thanks for reading this and that's my opinion :D

Edward Smith K 8 School 4

Posted March 12, 2010
I have 2 children in this school & volunteer there also. It can be a busy & noisy place but I see kids blossoming, parents participating and very involved teachers. My calls are always returned quickly. My children *are* allowed to wear sweaters (another reviewer claims they can't). My kids do not seem to see any fights or confrontations. Great artwork on display everywhere. Good lessons on civic responsiblity. Very happy.

Edward Smith K 8 School 0

Posted October 05, 2009
Teachers are caring, learning happens

Edward Smith K 8 School 0

Posted October 03, 2009
When we moved to Syracuse, Our daughter was entering the 4th grade. Ed Smith school was our choice of school. so we slected a house in this school's area. Her friends to this day are the kids she met at Ed Smith. She is a dancer in Ny and her frineds are all in rhe ARts. the teachers are wonderful, the school is diverse and the childrne's education is Top Shelf!The PTA is thre most invloved in the city school district!

Edward Smith K 8 School 4

Posted September 03, 2009
From my expereince (my son attends Ed Smith) all the staff do their best to make every school day be the best it can be, everyday. However, why no website for the school? If there is a website, it is impossible to find.

Edward Smith K 8 School 3

Posted July 31, 2009

Edward Smith K 8 School 1

Posted December 16, 2008
This is a horrible middle school they dont allow the children to wear fleeces or sweaters in the middle of winter! and what middle school has children walk to lunch in a line? Its a horrible and i wouldnt recommend sending your child there also they are always fights and innocent children get attcked! i unfortunately go to this school and i hate it!

Edward Smith K 8 School 5

Posted July 28, 2008

Edward Smith K 8 School 2

Posted July 18, 2008
Ed Smith Is Not Very Divise and has Communication problems. My Daught attended Ed Smith since kindergarten. Her grade are alwyas dropping and she complains about the teachers

Edward Smith K 8 School 1

Posted March 24, 2008
Communication with Edward Smith School is quite unsat. Two of my children attend this school, I have called the listed number of 315-435-4650 Five (5) times with out (0) return calls. I live 40 miles away, My children attend this school. I'm trying to be a point of contact so I may be involved with my children's schooling. I left a message every time and they do not call back. Very disappointing coming from a school who would be quick to reprehend a child for doing something wrong.

Edward Smith K 8 School
1106 Lancaster Ave, Syracuse, NY  13210
Last modified Edward Smith K 8 School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edward Smith K 8 School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top