Syracuse, NY

Frazer K 8 School 2

Posted December 11, 2009

Frazer K 8 School 1

Posted September 03, 2009
I have been dissatisfied with the way the school is run from the beginning of my boys attendance there a year ago. They are awarded 'wings' which are similar to gold stars for their good performance and deeds. However, when my 7-yr-old came home worried that he wouldn't receive the required amount of wings needed to be allowed to attend the Halloween party, I thought that couldn't be true. I was informed by his teacher that I don't have to worry about it, my son would easily get the required amount. That isn't what I was upset about, just that they made my 7-yr-old stressed because of it, and what if his friend(s) didn't make it into the party, would he choose to stay out because of them. I ended up talking to the VP and got nowhere. Now I moved across the city and can't get them in another school.

Frazer K 8 School 3

Posted August 04, 2009

Frazer K 8 School 1

Posted February 11, 2008

Frazer K 8 School 0

Posted May 13, 2007
I think the teachers are great but not the kids in the school its becoming a bad enviroment the people there need help!

Frazer K 8 School
741 Park Avenue, Syracuse, NY  13204
Last modified Frazer K 8 School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Frazer K 8 School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top