Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

The teachers and this new principal don't care about the students needs for grades 6and up worst school ever.. But the pre-k and kindergarten teachers are wonderful

Went to school when I was kid around 2000-2009. It was a great school to grow up in and I still have great memories with my old buddies, but this school now has completely change and the kids now seem very rude due to the environment around them now.

I have been dissatisfied with the way the school is run from the beginning of my boys attendance there a year ago. They are awarded 'wings' which are similar to gold stars for their good performance and deeds. However, when my 7-yr-old came home worried that he wouldn't receive the required amount of wings needed to be allowed to attend the Halloween party, I thought that couldn't be true. I was informed by his teacher that I don't have to worry about it, my son would easily get the required amount. That isn't what I was upset about, just that they made my 7-yr-old stressed because of it, and what if his friend(s) didn't make it into the party, would he choose to stay out because of them. I ended up talking to the VP and got nowhere. Now I moved across the city and can't get them in another school.

I think the teachers are great but not the kids in the school its becoming a bad enviroment the people there need help!

Last modified Frazer K 8 School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.