Bad
Good

one of the word schools i've ever seen, the new principal is terrible cursing and yellin at the students

I feel Huntington has come a long way. Both of my children have been attending school here since kindergarten. My son is transitioning into the sixth grade and my daughter into the fourth. I have had my shares of disgruntled teachers and unorganized events/classrooms. But I must say the teachers and staff for the last three years have been on point. The Say Yes program is also a huge deal as my children have adapted quite nicely with the extracurricular activities they offer as well as all the after school homework help and guidance the teachers offer. All in all I think Huntington is a great school and every year I see improvement. Keep up the hard work,and Mr.Parrillo, you will be missed :(

Huntington is a good school. I like that they offer K-8th grade. They also have very caring and attentive teachers that work hard to make sure your child understands the curriculum and isn't afraid to speak up or ask questions if they need something. I have had a pleasant experience with the staff and teachers for two years. I'm hoping this continues as I will be having our second child also attend Huntington next year.

My experience with Huntington School has not been so great. My sons teacher is a fantastic person who is very caring about the kids in his class. The classroom is very unorganized and very noisy. There is no control. The kids that misbehave take all the attention and those who behave are falling through the cracks and are not getting an education. I also feel the school needs a dress code there are a lot of inappropriately dressed young girls.

Last modified Huntington K 8 School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.