Bad
Good

The only thing that is good about this school are it's teachers. If left up to the principal the aggresive,screaming, parents would eliminate all of the staff. A child beat up my son last year,(whom is special needs) and rather than suspend that child the princiapl did nothing. She wants everyone to think the school has no issues.These children go from a 5th grade class in a school w/o security to a middle school,Grant, with a metal detector and a police officer. Wake up and make everyone follow the rules and stop sweeping issues under the rug.

I dont know why when ever I call the school I get the anser mashine. It dont matter what time nobody ansers the phone. I have to leave a message. That is not profesional and not safe. The teachers act like thay care and thay do and are very nice. I like them and have no problems with them.

I as a parent love this school, my daughter has been attending seen K and she is now in the 3rd grade and reading great and math is above level. I enjoy the teachers and all of the staff. The only problem that I have is the bus situation.

I feel that this school has lack of communication. I also feel that this school has many children with diffrent needs and they are not being met so many promisses and not following threw with what they say there going to do. The pto is almost none existing. The things that the pto has done are very nice. We need more teachers like Mrs. Downs, Mrs. Carey, Mrs. Dalosandro sorry if i spelled it wrong the 2nd grade teacher, Mrs sweet,Mrs. harding and there are only a few more teachers they are the ones that hold the school together, they care about the students more than the paycheck. We will all miss Ms. Downs I heard you are leaving you are a wonderful person good luck.

Excellent school with a very wonderful and caring staff....

Last modified Lemoyne Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.