Posted April 12, 2010
The only thing that is good about this school are it's teachers. If left up to the principal the aggresive,screaming, parents would eliminate all of the staff. A child beat up my son last year,(whom is special needs) and rather than suspend that child the princiapl did nothing. She wants everyone to think the school has no issues.These children go from a 5th grade class in a school w/o security to a middle school,Grant, with a metal detector and a police officer. Wake up and make everyone follow the rules and stop sweeping issues under the rug.

Posted March 09, 2010
I dont know why when ever I call the school I get the anser mashine. It dont matter what time nobody ansers the phone. I have to leave a message. That is not profesional and not safe. The teachers act like thay care and thay do and are very nice. I like them and have no problems with them.

Lemoyne Elementary School 5

Posted December 14, 2009
I as a parent love this school, my daughter has been attending seen K and she is now in the 3rd grade and reading great and math is above level. I enjoy the teachers and all of the staff. The only problem that I have is the bus situation.

Lemoyne Elementary School 0

Posted August 04, 2009
I feel that this school has lack of communication. I also feel that this school has many children with diffrent needs and they are not being met so many promisses and not following threw with what they say there going to do. The pto is almost none existing. The things that the pto has done are very nice. We need more teachers like Mrs. Downs, Mrs. Carey, Mrs. Dalosandro sorry if i spelled it wrong the 2nd grade teacher, Mrs sweet,Mrs. harding and there are only a few more teachers they are the ones that hold the school together, they care about the students more than the paycheck. We will all miss Ms. Downs I heard you are leaving you are a wonderful person good luck.

Posted June 16, 2009

Posted April 02, 2009

Posted February 26, 2008
Excellent school with a very wonderful and caring staff....

Posted June 11, 2006

Posted December 11, 2005
I am not a parent but I am a college student observing a class at this school. Through my time in the classroom and working with the students I have found it be an energetic, optimistic, and active lerning environment. The principals are seen, well known and welcomed into students lives. The teachers care about their own students and classrooms as well as other students in other classrooms. Teachers seem to be there for one another and the hallways are full of color and stories. College students are welcomed into classes in order to observe and volunteer, and holidays are celebrated in a way every student can participate and enjoy some fun, regardless of their beliefs. Lemoyne has such a welcoming spirit about it that the children feed off of and that makes these children want to come to school everyday and to learn and grow.

Lemoyne Elementary School
1528 Lemoyne Ave, Syracuse, NY  13208
Last modified Lemoyne Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lemoyne Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top