Lincoln Middle School 3

Posted September 01, 2014
this school sucks dont bring your kids here the teachers will yell at you for the stupidiest things but when there is a fight you just get oss for 3 days makes no sence like you could get after school detenchon for talking like come on not every kid is soooo bad like give some off them a break god im going for 7th i went there last year i hate it. student

Posted April 07, 2013
I hate this school So happy I'm leaving next yr The teachers cant handle their kids so the skippers just run around wherever

Posted August 09, 2012
My child had the WORST experience at this school. Bullying and fighting at this school is awful and rampant. I was told that teachers are not suppose break up fights between students. Basically a fight can turn into a free for all and does.

Posted June 05, 2012
School principal told us that our A student should "not attend the after school program" as a way to avoid bullying. When a child told my son that he would "snuff him", the counselor said it was a "normal middle school experience" and that the (the school) "could not control the behaviors that the children brought from home". God! STAY AWAY!

Lincoln Middle School 5

Posted June 23, 2009

Lincoln Middle School 4

Posted March 26, 2008
This school has excellent teachers who maintain a passion for their subjects despite the constant struggle with poverty that plagues our city schools. They have on and off-site tutor programs, band and chorus, art, an engineering club, as well as affiliations with the local Universities (LeMoyne, Syracuse University, Onondaga Community College).As a 2nd year parent, I've been in the school during the schoolday plenty of times, and I know that problems are addressed promptly and effectively. Although the overall scores are not great, my son has been able to take advanced Math, is in an AVID program (Advancement Via Individual Determination), where capable students are focused on a college-track curriculum and goals. I've always been treated with respect by teachers, administrators, guidance counselors, etc. and my concerns have had a good airing and actions taken. My son has done great on state exams, so I know the teaching's effective.

Lincoln Middle School 5

Posted January 06, 2008
This school is awesome! go here!

Lincoln Middle School 3

Posted September 05, 2006

Lincoln Middle School
1613 James St, Syracuse, NY  13203
Last modified Lincoln Middle School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln Middle School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.