Hughes Elementary School 0

Posted September 21, 2009
i have worked at hughes as a staff developer. ms. minor is an energetic principal whose main focus is on student achievement and quality staff development. she is to be commended.

Hughes Elementary School 5

Posted April 28, 2008
This is Where I started school, I was only there for two years before I moved but those were honestly a really awsome two years for me, it was a great experience and I would have never changed a thing about it while I was there. My teachers made it a very comfertable environment for me, which was nice because I was one of those children who did not want to leave my mom, but going to this school made me actually want to leave each morning. that was almost 12 years ago though I am one to know that things can change, but I dont think that they could have changed too bad. Im now a senior in high school and I look back at the days I spent there and remember how happy I was as a child in this school. The teachers that I had were Simply Amazing.

Hughes Elementary School 5

Posted March 13, 2008

Hughes Elementary School 0

Posted October 22, 2007
This school has a low passing rate

Hughes Elementary School 1

Posted May 02, 2007
This has to be the worst School in Syracuse New York.I have had problems from the first day my son started.The staff has no control over these kids..

Hughes Elementary School
345 Jamesville Ave, Syracuse, NY  13210
Last modified Hughes Elementary School is a Public school. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Hughes Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top