Syracuse, NY

Manlius Pebble Hill School 5

Posted January 22, 2015
Our daughter joined her junior year. She was an A student before she came, but since MPH she applies and loves how knowledge is taught from THE BEST teachers who are THERE for each and every student! Her writing comes with ease after just the first year! STRONG writing program brought dramatic results to her. The students couldn't be more accepting of each other! Before MPH, I thought teens had lost all respect for each other and learning, but it's alive at MPH! There is NO BULLYING! Many classes have hands on examples and students become adept at speaking confidently in class. The music, music theory, dance, and Variety of classes (ex: forensics, physics at various levels and languages) provide stimulating classes taught by enthusiastic teachers! I only wish I had her here so much sooner! We drive from Ithaca! MPH IS WORTH THE TRIP!

Manlius Pebble Hill School 5

Posted September 04, 2009
Whether a student enrolls in the school in pre-K or even 12th grade, the student will gain an immense amount of knowledge which will prepare them throughout their college and working career. This preparedness will be evident even during a child's first year of college. I know this because I saw it with my own son. A graduate of MPH.

Manlius Pebble Hill School
5300 Jamesville Road, Syracuse, NY  13214
Last modified Manlius Pebble Hill School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Manlius Pebble Hill School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top