Ihsan School Of Excellence 3

Posted March 30, 2011
I love this school , my only complaint is that they haven't done a dime thing about their website or even upgrade the info on this web..Its now from K-8 ,which is very sad ...They need to advertise more to get the word out !!!

Posted October 08, 2009
This is a great school. your kids will stay far away from issues facing them in the public schools such as dating, drugs, peer pressure, abuse, bullying. We as parents what do we need more than that ??

Ihsan School Of Excellence 4

Posted September 11, 2009
Salam alikuum, this is an excellent school that is dedicated to children,my only issue is i wish that they would have more afterschool activities,thats the only thing missing from ihsan school compared to puplic schools..Over all you wont regret what your child will achieve from ihsan school....

Posted September 11, 2009
This is a wonderful islamaic school.My boys enjoy it there and every year it gets better and better than the previous year.I really do pray that it goes up to H.S..My two children thrive in this environment and are receiving an excellent education thanks to the caring teachers and dedicated staff members and I would encourage any and all parents to come and visit. Once you do, you will be certain to register..

Posted September 04, 2009

Posted March 29, 2007

Posted January 24, 2005
Asalam alikum!!! I am very happy with the decision I made for my son to be in a private arabic school. Its the same exact curriculum as public schools plus arabic and islamic teachings. He has become a very smart kid with 2 languages, MAy allah be with you!

Ihsan School Of Excellence
1406 Park Street, Syracuse, NY  13208
Last modified Ihsan School Of Excellence is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Ihsan School Of Excellence Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top