Bad
Good

They are great with my son who has ADHD/OCD and have been very helpful in trying new ways to get him to learn and keep up with the rest of the class.His teacher always returns my calls and keeps me informed of my sons progress. However, up until this year my daughter loved going to school, now she ask to stay home if she can't switch teachers. Her teacher doesn't return phone calls, berates my child about our families income, she ask my daughter why I'm calling and emailing so much and even once stole from child

Love this school! The teachers are nurturing, understanding and patient. My boys did so well there and got a great foundation for middle school. The administration is very supportive of special needs. To this day I see the little ones in my neighborhood getting off the bus happy and cheerful.

This school is terrible. My son recently went into their kindergarten, and he couldn't speak English well. Now they're putting him into ESL (english as a second language) and putting him with a "special" education because he doesn't speak English well. He's a slow learner. He's shy. He doesn't talk very much. Give us a break. If you're going to move into this area, try Tecumseh Elementary school.

This school is horrible!! from the teachers to the incompetent principle. My son has adhd and is treated like he is some kind of monster. They have no patience for anyone that is not perfect. The area is clicky like all the parents are still in high school. Terrible in every aspect!! Save yourself the headache and go to a different elementary school!!

Great attention to the students, and everyone knows your kids!

Moses DeWitt has been wonderful for both my 'typical' child - my daughter, and my son, who has multiple disabilities. I find the staff to be very caring and willing, and they are eager to find ways to include my son in every activity. Exceptional elementary school and staff, from the new principle to the aides!

Last modified Moses Dewitt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.