Bad
Good

Everyone believes our school to be not that great. Anyone who has attended any Solvay School knows that 's untrue. Solvay Middle School has excellent teachers that would do anything to help a student. Teachers here are kind, helpful, honest, and all around just wonderful people who give us something to learn about! I have been part of the music program since I got here, including band, chorus, the musical, all county chorus, NYSSMA select choir, and jazz band. Everything has been such a new and wonderful experience. I wouldn't want to receive my education anywhere else.

Our school is a great alternative to city school. It has a great diversity and most of the teachers are quite amazing. The only thing I wasn't fond of was the fact that they only offer Spanish and Italian for the extra languages....we are French so naturally that is what we wanted our children to learn.

I would not want my children to go to any other school in the area. Solvay Middle School is providing my children with an excellent educaton and many opportunities to particpate in activities.

Last modified Solvay Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 4-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.