PK-6|Private

Bad
Good

This school is fantastic. The literacy program is above and beyond what other schools offer. Both of my children were reading with fluency by the end of Kindergarten.

As a parent of a current student and a graduate of MHR, I am confident that the administration and the faculty have the best interest of my child at heart. My child loves the principal. She is fun loving and very caring towards the children. We will miss Rosary when my child graduates.

Great education, caring teachers, wonderful environment

Rosary is a neighborhood school that teaches much more than reading, writing, and arithmetic. Strong discipline and moral values in a caring environment make it a welcoming family friendly place. It is the heart of the city neighborhood where it is located.

Bishop's Academy at Most Holy Rosary faculty and staff teach the children and result in high academic achievement in a Christian environment. The school has a very long history of academic achievement and many family members are graduates.

I have had unsatisfactory experiences with the new administrator. She referred us and our children to Holy Family. She is unapproachable and doesn't seem to care. It has been a sad first experience for us.We are looking elsewhere. We tried to get help from the diocese and they sympathized with us and explained that they have had many similar complaints and assured us things would change. They have not.

Excellent school. Great community atmosphere with an emphasis on strong academics. Great choice for parents and their children.

I love this school.I have a daughter attending and we were looking for a diverse setting with a strong educational background. We did n't have money to send her to an academy that was a bit pricey but MHR has been by far the best decision for us!

Last modified Bishop's Academy at Most Holy Rosary is a Private school that serves grades PK-6