Syracuse, NY

Posted August 07, 2012
This school is fantastic. The literacy program is above and beyond what other schools offer. Both of my children were reading with fluency by the end of Kindergarten.

Posted November 02, 2009
As a parent of a current student and a graduate of MHR, I am confident that the administration and the faculty have the best interest of my child at heart. My child loves the principal. She is fun loving and very caring towards the children. We will miss Rosary when my child graduates.

Posted October 04, 2009
Great education, caring teachers, wonderful environment

Posted October 04, 2009
Rosary is a neighborhood school that teaches much more than reading, writing, and arithmetic. Strong discipline and moral values in a caring environment make it a welcoming family friendly place. It is the heart of the city neighborhood where it is located.

Posted October 03, 2009
Bishop's Academy at Most Holy Rosary faculty and staff teach the children and result in high academic achievement in a Christian environment. The school has a very long history of academic achievement and many family members are graduates.

Bishop's Academy at Most Holy Rosary 1

Posted September 30, 2009
I have had unsatisfactory experiences with the new administrator. She referred us and our children to Holy Family. She is unapproachable and doesn't seem to care. It has been a sad first experience for us.We are looking elsewhere. We tried to get help from the diocese and they sympathized with us and explained that they have had many similar complaints and assured us things would change. They have not.

Posted June 07, 2009
Excellent school. Great community atmosphere with an emphasis on strong academics. Great choice for parents and their children.

Posted January 21, 2009
I love this school.I have a daughter attending and we were looking for a diverse setting with a strong educational background. We did n't have money to send her to an academy that was a bit pricey but MHR has been by far the best decision for us!

Bishop's Academy at Most Holy Rosary
1031 Bellevue Ave, Syracuse, NY  13207
Last modified Bishop's Academy at Most Holy Rosary is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Bishop's Academy at Most Holy Rosary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top