Tarrytown, NY

Transfiguration School 0

Posted October 15, 2009
Transfiguration has always been a very nurturing environment to my children, in addition to being one of the finest elementary schools in the tri-state area. Their academic record speaks for itself. sixty years and going strong!

Posted March 27, 2009
This school is worth every penny of tuition. The teachers and administration or top notch and the education that my children are receiving rivals any public or private school in the area. Test scores are consistently excellent and the school has a caring and nurturing feeling about it. I know my children are safe and well care for.

Transfiguration School 0

Posted October 29, 2008
We do a lot more than play kickball in gym. I learned how to play Volleyball and Basketball and Hockey. The bottomline is that we get exercise and it is fun. The academic work is hard but the teacher's challenge us to reach our potential.

Posted October 17, 2007
In my opinion they can have a better gym organizer. The children only play kickball. Academic wise I'm not sure if my son is beig challenged. It's not a bad school but, there are some things they can work on.

Posted August 27, 2007

Posted June 08, 2006
This is a wonderful school. I am very happy thatI took my son out of public scholl and put him into private

Posted May 27, 2006
This Catholic elementary school is head and shoulders above the others in the Westchester area. Their academics are strong and adhere to NYS standards. Students score high consistently. the school has music, art, foreign language, sports program and well equipped computer lab.

Posted May 05, 2006
Transfiguration School's after school enrichment program is outstanding! There is so much to offer. Some classes include ceramics, soccer, basketball clinic, drama, guitar,mock trial, painting and jewelry making. It is comforting to know our children's afternoons are being enriched by these classes.

Posted May 03, 2006
I love this school. After touring several private schools in the area. This one was my number 1

Posted August 09, 2005
The quality of the academic program is excellent. The children are challenged, and most exceed their expectations, but most importantly, the school provides a safe environment. Parent involvement is encouraged, and the staff is always available. The staff is extrodinary. We are lucky to have them. They are a group of professionals who take their mission serious, in that they not only provide quality education to our children, but they are sincere, caring teachers.

Transfiguration School
40 Prospect Avenue, Tarrytown, NY  10591
Last modified Transfiguration School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Transfiguration School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top