PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Transfiguration has always been a very nurturing environment to my children, in addition to being one of the finest elementary schools in the tri-state area. Their academic record speaks for itself. sixty years and going strong!

This school is worth every penny of tuition. The teachers and administration or top notch and the education that my children are receiving rivals any public or private school in the area. Test scores are consistently excellent and the school has a caring and nurturing feeling about it. I know my children are safe and well care for.

We do a lot more than play kickball in gym. I learned how to play Volleyball and Basketball and Hockey. The bottomline is that we get exercise and it is fun. The academic work is hard but the teacher's challenge us to reach our potential.

In my opinion they can have a better gym organizer. The children only play kickball. Academic wise I'm not sure if my son is beig challenged. It's not a bad school but, there are some things they can work on.

Last modified Transfiguration School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8