Bad
Good

our experience has been Teachers dont want to give extra help & bullies get aw y while victims are punished

Tonawanda is by far the worst school ive gone to the teacher always intaginize untill you flip out then you get suspended for sticking up for yourself Its Outragious

Great school... Many who attend love the school and the community so much that they keep there homes here also. Great sports program. Teachers were awesome!

The school has an okay staff, yet some teachers don't seem to know good enough teaching meathods.

This school is filled with over re-actions. Voice mail is the answer to parent's calls, which should be handled quickly by people, there, working during the day.

I love Tonawanda High School. I got the best education there, the teachers are all amazing, and I had so much fun. I now attend Buffalo State College where I am fully prepared and my GPA is a 3.8

I was a student at THS. From start to finish, this high school was by far a great experience. Sure, it had it's up's and down's, but overall, one could never ask for a better environment to learn. I myself had actually graduated in June of 2007 and now I am attending ECC, which is by no means a great accomplishment, but THS had taught me that starting with something small, was better than doing nothing to begin with. On a more personal note, some students may disagree with the way Tonawanda is run, but after graduation they will see the true meaning of this school to them. I know I did. Thanks THS and keep up the good work.

I go to THS and I think that it's one of the best schools. The teachers there are amazing and if you don't understnd something, they are there till how ever long it takes for you to understand. I love the school and I feel really safe all the time. All in all its a great school and if you are able to go, do it because its a great school and is by far worth four years of your life and more.

I was a student at Tonawanda Senior High School from 1998-2001. It was not only a waste of my time but one of the more unpleasant experiences I ever had. I was dumped into a species education class due to a misdiagnosis for ADD. It was later discovered that I was autistic. I was the only student in my class without violent emotional issues. I felt very unsafe. To top it off, I didn't learn anything. The books were decades old and my teacher was nothing more than a glorified babysitter.

Im very happy that my kids goes to this school.They get all help they need if they struggle in a subject.The teachers are great.

Last modified Tonawanda Middle High School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.