Tonawanda, NY

Posted January 08, 2011
St.Chris was an extraordinary school. I am a graduate from their and i miss it everyday. it was a place were i was comfortable being who i was because the astudents and staff were so loving. I was lucky to attend their.

St Christopher Elementary School 2

Posted April 10, 2010
Unimpressed. If I wanted ny children in class sizes this large, I would have kept them in public school. This is not a warm and welcoming group, unless you live in the right place and make the right amount of money. As a Catholic School, they may want to rethink the image they portray. The principal would make a great politician, (that's not a compliment).

St Christopher Elementary School 3

Posted February 01, 2010
My 2 kids attend St Chris. The school is crowded, and class sizes are larger than they should be. The Parent Association is very clicky, you will feel like an outsider unless you are part of the in crowd that control the activites and plan the functions. When offering to help with many functions, we were rebuffed and felt pushed aside. Math at this school is great with many kids leaving with skills well above average for their years. Language classes are terrible, no focus, and no meaningful preparation for future studies. The school leadership is in clear decline with talent and an obvious succession plan sorely lacking. Sports involvement is another poorly managed program. If you are friendly with the coach, your child should make the team. (My child made the team but it was very clear as to how to influence the decision making). there are better schools avail for your kids.

St Christopher Elementary School 0

Posted June 25, 2009
My son attended pre school. The attention and the learning experience was exceptional. Excellent

Posted June 07, 2009
My two children attend St. Chris and we love it here! A Catholic education is important to me and that is stressed at St. Chris. The teachers are great and my children are excelling. Class sizes are on the larger size, but they make it work and we have no complaints!

Posted March 27, 2009
This school remains updated and on par with many area public schools. The children have everything they need for an outstanding education.

Posted January 26, 2009
My three children attend St. Chris and are happy and thriving. St. Chris is full of caring, supporting teachers and fantastic programs. You could not pay me to leave this shcool!

Posted June 03, 2008
This School not only supports the children, but also the parents. I am very happy to say that my child will be attending this school. The caring and attention given to the children are amazing.

St Christopher Elementary School 0

Posted March 01, 2008
Fantastic school. Great learning environment. Dedicated teachers and staff. World Class Principal. Supportive Parish.

St Christopher Elementary School 2

Posted January 22, 2008
We sent our son to St. Christoper's for the Catholic education and to receive a more personal, one on one approach. I attended Catholic Schools my entire life and the smaller class sizes and religious education really made a difference for me. I am very dissapointed not only that the kindergarten classes are maxed out at 21-25 children which is larger than the public school in this area, but he is not receiving the one on one attention or guidance that you look for in a private school.

St Christopher Elementary School
2660 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Tonawanda, NY  14150
Last modified St Christopher Elementary School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Christopher Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top