Troy, NY

Posted July 24, 2013
Hi my name is Stephanie Rodriguez I went to school 14 on the 90's for 1,2 and 3 grade my teachers were mrs Brady , mrs. Jabor, and mrs golden I wa just wondering if they are still teaching there. I have been looking for mrs jabor. This was my favorite school it's amazing

Posted August 11, 2012
My daughters currently attend School 14, and they and I adore it! My older daughter is going into 2nd grade, and has attended since PreK, while my youngest is going into Kindergarten. Their teachers have been wonderful, helpful and nurturing; I've had an excellent rapport with them, and with the other faculty there. There is very much a sense of community at School 14, between the teachers and administration, the parents, and the students... I honestly can't imagine my girls going to any other school in Troy...and certainly not excelling as much as they have in any other school!

Posted February 28, 2012
I moved here in 2010, my daughter is in the third grade at this school. When we first moved here she went to School 12 and when they closed I had to chose between this school and Caroll Hill. I am extremely happy that I chose this school. My baby loves it and she's learning so much. O agree with the parent who said great schools needs to visit our school.

Posted October 03, 2009
the best teachers ever!!!

Posted October 02, 2009
I wasn't sure about sending my kids to Troy schools but School 14 is wounderful! I love it and they love it too.

Posted September 17, 2009
I'm sorry but this shcool is great. i don't think great schools has ever been to this school and actually reviewed it. anyway, i went to this school and it is great. Ms. Cloutier has done a great job making this school what it is. if you have a child in the troy area, send them here.

Posted March 28, 2009
My son is in first grade at this great Troy city elementary school. He started in (8-1pm) long day universal preK and has had supportive and experienced teachers since. In her third year as Principal Ms. Cloutier has built on the strengths of this school. There are clustered class rooms, safe school entry, great student art work and the school dolphin mascot in the school building. School community high lights are the weekly morning program assemblies, positive behavior programs and the annual family Internantional Night. Strong program to meet educational standards AND great music, art and gym teachers too. Also my son takes the school bus to the Troy Boys and Girls Club for a great, affordable after school (and vacation days) program. This support helps make downtown Troy a working family friendly place to live. Peace, Nora

Posted March 20, 2009

Posted October 08, 2008

Posted August 20, 2008

Ps 14
1700 Tibbits Avenue, Troy, NY  12180
Last modified Ps 14 is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 14 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top