Bad
Good

My daughters are doing great there the teachers there are a amazing. They make sure my daughters are getting ready for the next grade. Also have good communication skills with contacting you when something goes wrong.

Hi my name is Stephanie Rodriguez I went to school 14 on the 90's for 1,2 and 3 grade my teachers were mrs Brady , mrs. Jabor, and mrs golden I wa just wondering if they are still teaching there. I have been looking for mrs jabor. This was my favorite school it's amazing

My daughters currently attend School 14, and they and I adore it! My older daughter is going into 2nd grade, and has attended since PreK, while my youngest is going into Kindergarten. Their teachers have been wonderful, helpful and nurturing; I've had an excellent rapport with them, and with the other faculty there. There is very much a sense of community at School 14, between the teachers and administration, the parents, and the students... I honestly can't imagine my girls going to any other school in Troy...and certainly not excelling as much as they have in any other school!

I moved here in 2010, my daughter is in the third grade at this school. When we first moved here she went to School 12 and when they closed I had to chose between this school and Caroll Hill. I am extremely happy that I chose this school. My baby loves it and she's learning so much. O agree with the parent who said great schools needs to visit our school.

I wasn't sure about sending my kids to Troy schools but School 14 is wounderful! I love it and they love it too.

I'm sorry but this shcool is great. i don't think great schools has ever been to this school and actually reviewed it. anyway, i went to this school and it is great. Ms. Cloutier has done a great job making this school what it is. if you have a child in the troy area, send them here.

I have not had a problem with any of the teachers they are great. I do have concerns about the principles changing as often as they are.

Last modified Ps 14 is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.