Troy, NY

Ps 16 3

Posted January 19, 2010

Posted December 06, 2008
School 16 is an excellent elementary school! Both my sons went through PS 16 and have were more than ready for their middle and high school experiences! The teachers are the BEST!

Posted September 09, 2008
I had thought about sending my daughter to a private school for what could've been called a better education, but at school 16 I realized that there isn't a better education public or private that my girl could get. My niece and nephew went to that school and excelled since leaving. I would recommend school 16 to everyone. 6

Posted September 08, 2008
Troy public schools always get such a bum rap. School 16 is a great school and they are continually trying to make it better. The principal and the faculty truly care about the students. Another parent tried talking me into switching my child to a private school and there's no way, we love School 16!

Posted July 21, 2008
School 16 is a wonderful school with great teachers and staff that has the children's best interest at heart. The parental involvement is the best that I have ever seen.

Posted January 06, 2008
P.S. 16 is a fantastic school.The faculty and administration is dedicated and talented.

Posted February 27, 2006

Ps 16
40 Collins Avenue, Troy, NY  12180
Last modified Ps 16 is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ps 16 Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top