7-12|Private

Bad
Good

catholic central high school/troy I found the school to be a place where my student can learn, and feel comfortable. There are many teachers and faculty staff that are willing to take time for any student.

I was considering sending my children here and stopped to watch a sporting event while on a relocation tour to the area. After watching the way the spectators were treated by the students and spectators at this school I would NEVER think of sending my kids there. I actually would like my kids to have values and treat others with respect. They did not do that at the game I was at. Glad I saw this as it made my decision easy by eliminating it as a choice. Go and watch how the teams and spectators treat the visitors before choosing to send your kids here. I think it will help you make your decision, too.

Catholic Central High School is a great school with great teachers. The curriculum is rigorous and the faculty are willing to help any student succeed. Catholic Central High School has family atmosphere caring and involved students.

This school was terrible. The students were cruel as well as the teachers. I do not recommend it.

this school is full a wonderfu;l kids, and fun times i recommend it for any christian child that wants to have a good time and education

Last modified Catholic Central High School is a Private school that serves grades 7-12