Posted December 23, 2012
LSI - The way life should be. A very respectful, purposeful atmosphere where boys can grow to their potential. If your son does not plan to work and treat others with respect and kindness, no need to apply. Not only is this a top high school but it is a great way to go to middle school.

Posted October 21, 2009
LaSalle's high academic standards and exemplary faculty are unlike any public school experience. No room for 'slacking off '- LaSalle's teachers care too much to let a student fall through the cracks. Beyond the classroom experience, a sense of integrity permeates the school. LaSalle makes each boy realize they are someone important. Our two oldest boys graduated from a large, suburban public high school and we regret that we did not know about LaSalle sooner! We grit our teeth @ tuition for our youngest son, but know spending it on LaSalle makes sense, as so much of who kids become happens in their teen years. Once they are off to college, it is too late to have much influence on their character development. It is an investment in who they will be as adults. Honestly, a priceless experience.

Posted September 15, 2009
La Salle Institute has been the best experience of my life. I went there for seven years, and they were undoubtedly the best years of my life. The school contains great faculty, men and women who really want you to succeed. The High School's mandatory JROTC program gives you discipline and and a leg-up on those from other schools. Drill Team, Colorguard, and the Officer Corps fosters great team building and long-lasting friendships. There is a great sports program, and the kids are really devoted to the school. Given the chance, I would choose LSI again and again. GO CADETS! -c/LTC Golden, Class of '09

Posted May 04, 2009
LaSalle Insitute is an outstanding academic instiution that has a wonderful positive atmosphere. My son has been in this school since seventh grade and is now a Junior. I have many occassions to interact with LaSalle students and parents and I cannot tell you what a difference it is from a public school. Values, discipline, respect, outstanding academic and sport programs and superior assistance when seeking college placement all add up to a great value.

Posted February 01, 2008
good environment with teachers who truly care. When I was a student I was not very academic, but the teachers made me realize my full potential in other areas. Although the schooling is great LaSalle makes sure that the students learn about life as well.

Posted December 07, 2007
We are very proud to be part of the LaSalle family where truth,duty and honor is both learned and lived.

Posted December 14, 2006
My son was a honor graduate, Class of '03. His academic potential was immediately recognized by his teachers in the first weeks of his freshman year. Consequently, he was advanced into the Honors/AP curriculum track throughout his tenure. More often than not, academically, he tried to slip by as a quiet, 'Joe Cool' type. But his teachers challenged him to excel at every opportunity. The observations they shared with me gave me some unique, unbiased insights into my son's personality. The teachers (and Christian Brothers) really care for their kids!... My only rubs against the school would be that, we, as typical, middle-class wage earners who sacrificed to pay tuition, there's a bit of a defacto 'caste system' among some of the more 'well-to-do parents'.

La Salle Institute 2

Posted September 27, 2005

Posted October 21, 2004
LaSalle Institute is a school where integrity and honesty are taught by dedicated teachers in a caring environment. Favorable student to teacher ratio results in some smaller class sizes and improved individual attention. Being a good student is not frowned upon by peers at this school, but is desired. By sending our sons to LaSalle we have found a learning environment which supports the values we teach at home. We highly recommend it to all young men. It is a wonderful school!

Posted February 23, 2004
Can't say enough good things about this school. Discipline, respect for others and great teachers, it has it all!

La Salle Institute